Don't Touch That 'dile

Once again Cora and her friends have left the comforts of Viridian City behind them, their sights on a new goal.

Now they're headed to New Bark Town, where Cora can register for the Johto League.

At the moment, the gang was walking through the forest with a mist covering most of the area.

Kilala (Shiny Espeon) looked up and sighed, "Espe, espeon? (Cora, doesn't that branch look familiar?)" She asked, pointing her tail towards a branch.

Cora looked up and noticed it as well, she sighed, "I say we've been going around in circles." She groaned.

"What!" Mairin whined, "You gotta be kidding me!"

"The problem is that this fog is so thick that we can't even see the direction we're headed." Alain rubbed his forehead.

Cora perked up at a sound and a presence that she felt, "What was that?" She muttered.

Suddenly Jevin (Togepi) hopped out of Mairin's arms and Kilala jumped off Cora's shoulder to follow after him and Chespie (Chespin) joined them. Then they ran off in a direction.

"Jevin! Chespie!"

"Kilala!"

The three followed after the three Pokémon and they stopped when they saw a beautiful, glowing Pokémon figure in the middle of the lake.

Cora recognized the Pokémon, 'Suicune.' She thought with awe.

"Wow look at that." Mairin awed.

Suddenly the mysterious Pokémon noticed the gang's presence and then ran off.

"What Pokémon was that?" Mairin asked.

"Suicune, one of the Three Legendary Beasts created by Ho-Oh itself." Alain explained.

Cora noticed that the mist was clearing up, "Check it out. The mist is clearing up." She announced.

"You're right, Cora." Mairin said.

"We should keep going in case the mist comes back." Cora suggested.

=============================

The gang walked more and more, until at last, they came to a sign.

"This sign says, 'New Bark Town." Alain said, "This way to the town where the winds of new beginnings blow."

"So that means we're finally here." Cora stated.

The gang took a good look at New Bark Town.

"What a nice town." Mairin complimented.

"Okay let's head to the Pokémon center and then we'll go see Prof. Elm." Cora decided.

"Good idea." Mairin agreed.