The Unown

A/N: I forgot that Cora and Alain both had Pineco's! How stupid am I?! So I put them on the Pokémon Caught list. I'll have to reedit the chapters a little bit.

=======================

Larvitar liked travelling with Cora; he saw Cora as his mother and Alain as his father. So far, he didn't like Mairin, Misty, Ash and Brock because he was scared of them; it was only Cora, Alain and Kilala that he wasn't afraid of.

While on the way to the Pokémon Preserve, Larvitar had met many different Pokémon and found out what adventures were like. Along the adventure, Cora, Brock and Alain's Pineco evolved into a Forretress and Mairin's Zuzu (Skiploom) evolved into Jumpluff. Cora and Alain's Spinarak evolved into Ariados. Cora's Fiona (Noibat) evolved into Noivern. The gang had also met Ash's old friend Casey. They found out that her Bayleef was now a Meganium, her Flaffy was now an Ampharos and she had captured her own Elekid, so Casey was happy.

====================

Now the gang were walking up a mountain area, but then Cora suddenly stopped in her tracks. "I sense a Psychic energy nearby." She said.

She and the others looked up to the sky and then a purple light glowed in the sky, and then an Unown, in the shape of the letter G, appeared and landed to the ground.

Cora touched the Unown. She suddenly read Unown's thoughts and feelings, "It feels sick and it feels sad from being separated from the other Unown in the dimension." She explained.

"Poor thing." Mairin said with concern.

Cora looked up Unown on her Rotom phone:

[Unown, the symbol Pokémon. Unown use telepathy to communicate with each other. Many different shapes of Unown have been discovered.]

"But there aren't any Pokémon Center nearby." Brock pointed out.

"We'll have to take care of Unown ourselves." Alain decided.

======================

Unown was now sleeping in a bed, with a wet flannel on its forehead. Kilala and Larvitar watched over it.

"Unown will probably make its way back to its dimension once it's better again." Cora guessed.

"That's a relief." Ash said.

Cora remembered all the abilities that Unown had; like crossing between dimensions, making strong psychic bonds with humans and making one's mind a reality. Cora was also watching Larvitar keeping an eye of Unown.

"It's good to see that Larvitar is starting to look up to other Pokémon." Alain said.

"Yes, even though it's still shy with humans." Brock agreed.

"You know, ever since we got Larvitar I have been wondering," Cora said, "I've been wondering what had happened when Larvitar was stolen from the Pokémon Preserve area. And I also hate to think what the poachers are like, and I do hope that Larvitar's mother is okay."

"I've been wondering about that too and I have the nasty feeling that those crooks must be really bad, and there's no doubt that Larvitar's mother is really worried about her child." Brock stated.

"It's all the more reason for us to take Larvitar back to the Preserve area." Alain said, "We should start heading over there first thing in the morning."

Everyone agreed to that plan.

=======================

Next morning Unown was feeling well again, which made the gang relieved. Larvitar was the happiest of all and began talking to the Unown at once. Just then Unown touched Larvitar's head and then it began to glow.