Freeze Frame

After meeting up with their old friend Todd Snap, Cora and her friends had joined in the quest to capture a picture of the Legendary Pokémon; Titan of Ice, Articuno. They helped an elderly couple, Sunflora with the mysterious weather of snow, caused by Team Rocket.

So now the group is on their way to find Articuno. Cora had let out Esther (Noctowl) and Beira (Shiny Articuno) to search while Alain and Brock let out their Crobats to go look as well along with Ash's Noctowl. Todd was surprised that Cora had a shiny Articuno. Cora offered to let him take a picture of Beira, which he instantly took up the offer. A few minutes later, Esther, Noctowl and Beira returned.

"Any luck?" Cora asked.

The three shook their heads. Then the Crobats comes up beside them.

"See anything, Crobat?" Brock asked.

The Crobats shook their heads.

"But we saw Articuno fly this way. It's gotta be around these mountains." Todd said, determined.

"Well we can't exactly check which one so easily." Alain pointed out.

"Maybe we should find a Pokémon center and warm up for a bit. Then we'll be able to think of another plan." Brock suggested.

"Good idea." Mairin agreed.

Everyone else agreed.

=======================

Todd and the gang soon arrived at a Pokémon center that was at the foot of a mountain.

"What luck! A Pokémon Center!" Mairin smiled.

"Wouldn't this be the perfect spot to cuddle up with a hit cocoa and a warm Nurse Joy?" Brock suggested with a droopy expression, hand on his chin.

Everyone turned towards him with confusion and suspicion. Brock flinched as he broke out of his thoughts when he saw those looks especially Cora's who was glaring at him.

Brock shook his head frantically, "T-That's not what I meant! I meant a warm fire!" He corrected nervously.

'Yeah right.' Cora thought with a flat expression.

They walked over to the Pokémon Center and saw a sign poster out front.

"'Welcome Trainers, This is the Snowtop Peak Pokémon Center. The Highest Pokémon Center in the World'." Ash read aloud.

"That's interesting." Alain commented.

"Espe." Kilala nodded.

"Why don't you go over and stand by the sign, and I'll take a picture so you guys will have a souvenir?" Todd suggested.

The gang stood by the sign and Todd took a picture of them. Then he took another with Cora's Rotom Phone. At that moment, Officer Jenny came up in a snowmobile.

"Officer Jenny!" Brock gushed.

"Hi Kids! Let's get warmed up!" Officer Jenny smiled.

========================

The group sat around a warm heater as they tried to think of how to find Articuno. But nothing came to mind. 

"Getting a picture of Articuno is a lot harder than I thought it would be." Todd stated.

"Don't worry, Todd. We'll get it somehow." Mairin assured him.

"Are you sure about just getting one picture of Articuno?" Ash asked.

"What if you don't get one?" Brock questioned.

"If I get the chance to take a picture of Articuno, I want it to look the way I've always imagined it; big, powerful, majestic." Todd listed, "I don't need a million shots either. I'll be happy if I could just take one that captures a little bit of what Articuno is really like."