For Ho-Oh the Bells Toll!

Today the gang (Cora, Alain and Mairin) were back in Ecruteak City; they were now in the Pokémon center planning of how to get to Mahogany Town. They also met up with Ash and his friends as well.

"I think we should visit Morty first." Cora decided.

"Why?" Mairin asked.

"Well I want to introduce Willow to him. He wouldn't forgive me if I didn't." Cora replied.

"You got a point there." Alain agreed.

"Okay then, we'll see Morty and head towards Mahogany Town." Brock decided.

Then suddenly sounds of bells ringing throughout Ecruteak City was heard.

"Huh?" The gang looked at each other, surprised, hearing this sound.

========================

Nurse Hazel Joy and Chansey rushed outside the center and gazed at the tower.

Nurse Hazel Joy was looking towards a certain tower in the city, "The Bell Tower, how can it be?" She said, shocked.

The gang followed Nurse Hazel Joy outside.

"Aunt Hazel, what's wrong?" Cora asked.

"It's the Bell Tower." Nurse Hazel Joy replied.

"What do you mean?" Mairin asked.

The gang and Nurse Hazel Joy looked at the Bell Tower.

"The sound is coming from Bell Tower." Nurse Hazel Joy said.

"That's the tower next to Ecruteak Gym, isn't it?" Brock asked.

Nurse Hazel Joy nodded, "Yes. The Bell Tower never sounds, not even in the strongest, most fierce wind." She explained, "It's said that the tower bells will only ring when..."

"When what?" Ash said.

"Ho-oh is coming." Nurse Hazel Joy stated.

"Ho-oh!" Brock, Ash, Misty and Mairin exclaimed.

"Espe." Kilala said.

At that moment, Cora felt a pulse and sensed something in her backpack. She quickly took it off and opened it. It was the golden locket. She picked up the locket.

"The gold locket is... glowing." Misty said, surprised.

"The Rainbow Wing." Mairin said.

Cora opened up the gold locket, the Rainbow Wing is glowing, "Ho-oh?" She muttered.

"You don't think that what's happening is connected to Ho-oh, do you?" Misty asked the others.

"Could be." Alain agreed, "The Rainbow Wing is a connection to Ho-oh's presence."

"Let's go and see Morty now, he might have some answers to all of these questions." Cora decided, closing the gold locket.

"The Bell Tower. It's where the Bell sound is coming from and Morty might be there." Alain suggested.

"You're right. Bell Tower it is." Cora agreed.

===============

When the gang arrived at the Bell Tower location, they saw Morty and another man beside him.

"Morty!" Cora called out.

Morty and the man turned around.

"Hello and it's nice to see you all." Morty greets the gang, "Cora. With your presence here, I think you can help us with this predicament." He told Cora.