The Eevee Evolution Lab

A/N: This chapter doesn't follow the anime. I made this one up. I know that many people like Eevee and hope that the new evolved forms will appear. So I thought it would be cool to show these evolved forms that I came across. The picture above is from Pokémon Journeys, and this is what I visioned what the lab would look like. So enjoy the chapter.

Eevee's Dragon type form and Rock Type form belong to In-Progress Pokémon Evolutions. Check out this person on tumblr: https://inprogresspokemon.tumblr.com/

Eevee's Fighting type form belongs to GoldMouse (ToyHou.se)

Eevee's Steel type, Flying type, Ghost type, and Ground type form belongs to Rueme (Pinterest)

Eevee's Bug type form belongs to Kayla Sanders (Pinterest)

Eevee's Poison type form belongs to Villiamboom (Pinterest)

A/N 2: Also I decided to change Togetic name from 'Shalyah' to 'Fay'. The reason why is because Clefable's name ' Shayla' is almost the same as 'Shaylah' so that's why I changed it.

======================

The gang (Cora, Alain and Mairin) were on their way to Blackthorn City where Cora can get her last gym badge for the Johto League. Once more, they lost sight of Ash and his friends. They were all walking along the path in the forest until something bumped into Mairin, causing her to fall on her bum.

"Mairin!" Cora and Alain gasped.

"Are you okay?" Alain asked.

Mairin rubbed her head, "I'm fine. But who banged into me?" She asked.

They all turned to the culprit and were surprised that it was a Pokémon. However, this Pokémon reminded them of an evolved grass form of Eevee. But it was completely different from a Leafeon.

"Is that an evolved form of Eevee?" Cora asked.

"It looks like it." Alain replied.

Mairin carefully walked up to the Pokémon who shook its head, trying to get rid of its dizziness. When the Pokémon noticed Mairin, she slowly got down on her knees and took out a Poffin, holding it out to the Pokémon. It sniffed the treat and took a bite. Then it smiled happily.

"It tastes good, huh?" Mairin smiled.

"Cit!" The Pokémon chirped.

"I wonder what this Pokémon is?" Cora pondered.

"Who knows? But it looks like a grass type Pokémon." Alain observed.

"Could be." Cora agreed.

Mairin gently petted its head who seemed to like her touch.

"Citreon, where are you?!" A male voice called out.

The gang turned to the voice and a person jumped out of the bushes. The person looked like a male custodian.

"Oh thank goodness. There you are. Please don't run off like that." The man said.

"Citreon." 'Citreon' chirped.

"Citreon?" Mairin, Alain and Cora asked.

"Ah yes, this Pokémon here is Citreon. The Electric/Grass type form of Eevee." The man replied.

" The man replied