Moving Pictures

After Cora got the Fog Badge, the gang were now on the way to Olivine City, where Cora could get her next badge. Right now, the gang were walking through the meadow.

Alain notice that the clouds were beginning to darken, "The sky is getting dark, it's probably going to rain soon." He commented.

"We should hurry and find shelter." Cora suggested.

"A-choo!" Mairin sneezed, "And let's hope that it would have a nice warm fire." She said.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! Coming from the bushes on the other side.

"What was that?" Mairin asked.

When the gang looked over the bushes, to see the source of the clicking sound, they found out it was from an old friend.

Todd Snap, a Professional Pokémon Photographer.

"Hey Todd!" Cora called out.

Todd stopped taking pictures with his camera when he heard someone familiar called out his name, he turned around and saw Cora, Alain and Mairin.

"Espeon!" Kilala the Shiny Espeon smiled.

"Hey everyone, it's good to see you guys again." Todd told them.

"It's good to see you again too, Todd." Cora said.

Mairin nodded, "Yeah, it's been a while." She said.

"So I take it you're here in Johto to take pictures of Johto Region Pokémon?" Alain asked.

Todd nodded, "Yes I am. What I really want is to take picture of an Articuno." He told them.

"An Articuno?!" Mairin exclaimed.

"An Articuno huh? Where did you hear about that?" Cora questioned.

"Well, there is a rumor that one has been sighted high up in the snowy mountains and that's where I'm headed now." Todd explained.

"Sounds interesting." Alain said.

"I remember when we saw one along with Moltres and Zapdos in the Orange Islands." Cora stated.

"What!?" Todd gasped, "You mean you guys had seen all three of the legendary birds?"

"Yes, Alain, Mairin and I met them in the Orange Islands." Cora explained.

"Wow, what was it like seeing all three legendary bird Pokémon?" Todd asked.

"Well it was cool seeing them, but it was also pretty dangerous too." Cora replied.

"Cora's right." Mairin agreed.

"The three birds were fighting each other like crazy, and they nearly killed each other too." Alain explained.

"Wow." Todd said.

"Hey, do you mind if we join you?" Cora asked.

"Sure and it would be unpredictable to travel with you guys again." Todd grinned, which is true, travelling with the gang is always an unpredictable event going to happen.

"Hey." Cora's eyebrow twitched.

Todd chuckled.

"Chespin!" Chespie the Chespin pointed at the sky.

Everyone looked to where he was pointing. They saw something shooting across the sky.

"What is that?" Mairin asked.

"Whatever it is, it's coming right this way!" Cora yelped.

Everyone but Todd moved out of the way.