Ring Masters

The gang (Cora, Alain and Mairin) were still on their way to Olivine City. At the moment they came to a village named Rikishii Town.

"This is a nice-looking village." Mairin complimented.

"Yeah, it also looks like what Japan used to look like four hundred years ago." Cora added.

"Indeed." Alain agreed.

"Feraligator!"

"Nido!"

The gang heard two Pokémon voices ahead of them. They went to see what the noises were about and what they saw, it was interesting.

Two Pokémon; a Nidoking and a big blue crocodilian-like Pokémon were like, wrestling against each other.

"What's that Pokémon?" Mairin asked.

"It's a Feraligator." Alain said.

Cora took out her phone and scanned Feraligatr:

[Feraligatr, the Big Jaw Pokémon. The final evolved form of Totodile. Once a Feraligatr has clamped its powerful jaws around an opponent, it won't let go until the opponent is defeated.]

"So that's what your Croconaw will evolve into?" Mairin asked.

"Yup." Cora and Alain nodded.

At that time Feraligatr was fighting a Nidoking, but neither of them was using attacks at each other. In fact, what they were just doing was wrestling each other.

"It looks like the Pokémon are sumo wrestling." Cora stated.

Just then Feraligator tossed Nidoking to the ground, gaining a win.

"Feraligator!" It said.

"Next... Go!" The man behind Feraligator said.

Cora recognized him as Raiden, Feraligator's trainer.

{A/N: Don't confuse Raiden's name with Cora's Zeraora}

"Heracross!" The big horn Pokémon said, charging.

"Feraligator!" The big jaw Pokémon said, charging as well.

Both Pokémon wrestled each other.

"Erm, he's using all different sort of Pokémon to train his Feraligator." Cora said.

Feraligator continued to wrestle with another Pokémon and another after, it tossed Heracross down.

"Feraligator!" It roared.

"Wow." Mairin awed. "So strong."

"Yeah and even after all those battles, Feraligator is ready for more." Alain commented.

"Granbull!" A Granbull came charging towards the Feraligator and holding its ground.

"Now throw it down, Feraligator!" Raiden ordered.

"Very impressive, very impressive indeed." The old man behind the man commented.

"Feraligator!" The big jaw Pokémon tossed Granbull to the ground, earning another win. "Gator!"

"Nice work, let's take a little break." Raiden told his big jaw Pokémon.

"Your Feraligator has gotten much stronger, Raiden." The old man complimented.

'Raiden' gave the old man a thumbs up, "Just you wait Shonosuke, this year were going to win the King's Rock." He told him.

Shonosuke nodded and then he spotted the gang at the entrance of the door, "Hello youngsters." He greeted them.