Celebi: The Voice of the Forest

The gang was on a boat that was taking them across the river. They were heading towards the forest to find a shrine.

"Hey Cora, do you really think the forest shrine will really unlock the mystery of the GS Ball?" Mairin asked.

"I'm hope so." Cora replied.

Before they left the Pokémon Center, Nurse Amelia Joy gave Cora a package that was sent by Kurt Gantetsu, the famous Pokéball designer in Azalea Town. The package was the GS ball. Kurt had told her on the phone that some time after she gave him the GS ball, he took the ball with him into Ilex Forest. When he was there, he visited the shrine. When he did, the GS ball began to glow a little bit in front of the shrine. So Kurt thought that the GS ball maybe related to the protector of the forest. Then he told her that there's another forest, with a shrine dedicated to the protector of the forest, a bit far from where they are now. So he said that they might be able to solve the mystery of the GS ball, if they take the GS ball to the shrine there.

"Let's hope that Kurt's theory is right." Alain said.

"I agree," Brock agreed, "I'm really eager to the about this GS ball too, especially since we have waited a while for an answer."

"Question is though, where is this forest that we need to go to? And how do we get there?" Mairin questioned.

"I can get you there." Replied a voice beside the group.

The gang turned at the voice and saw that it belonged to a man.

"What?" Ash asked.

"I'm Takashi White but call me Mr. White, everyone around here does." The man gave a laugh. "And I'm the owner of this ferry."

"Nice to meet you Mr. White. But how can you help us, if you don't mind me asking." Cora questioned.

"My hometown is Arborville." Mr. White replied, simply. "We can get off at the next stop and I'll take you all the way with my boat."

"Oh! That's great then." Cora said, happily. "Thank you."

Kilala's ears twitched, and she turned around seeing the Legendary Pokémon from before when they entered the Johto Region, in the forest, "Espe! (It's you!)" She exclaimed, happily.

Cora turned around and saw the Legendary Pokémon of Johto, "Suicune." She said, awed.

Suicune stared at Cora once again before running off into the forest.

"Suicune? Didn't you say that Suicune is one of the Legendary Beast or something, Cora?" Brock questioned.

"Yes." Cora took out her Rotom Phone and brought up the image of the three dogs of Johto: Suicune, Entei and Raikou.

"Those three Pokémon look amazing." Ash said.

"Wait till you see the Forest, there are hundreds of Pokémon in there." Mr. White told the gang.

"Wow, I can't wait." Cora smiled.

========================

When they reached the next dock, Cora made a phone call to Prof Oak and told him about Kurt and his theory with the GS ball and that they were heading for the forest in Arborville.

"[Hmm, it seems there is a lot to the GS ball than I thought,]" Prof. Oak pondered, "[When you are done examining the shrine, in the forest, do tell me exactly what happened with the GS ball.]"

"I will Professor." Cora nodded, "By the way, we saw Suicune earlier today."

"[Really? That's amazing Cora,]" Prof. Oak smiled, "[Suicune is a magnificent Pokémon.]"