To The Hoenn Region!

After the Silver Conference was finished with, Prof. Oak, Delia, Alise Joy, Prof. Augustine Sycamore and the gang left the Johto region and returned to the Kanto region. Right now, they were at Cora's victory/birthday party in Pallet Town.

"Another victory for you, Cora." Augustine said.

"For my Pokémon and I." Cora clarified.

Augustine chuckled, "Indeed."

"You did very well in that Silver Conference, Cora." Prof. Oak complimented Cora.

"I especially liked watching the battles that Poseidon, Nimue, Searius, and Willow were in," Tracey said, "It was so cool watching legendary Pokémon battle."

{A/N: Poseidon (Lugia), Nimue (Shiny Suicune), Searius (Shiny Entei), Willow (Celebi)}

"So Cora, are you going to travel to another region?" Misty asked.

"Well I plan on going to the Hoenn region next. Alain and Mairin are coming with me as well." Cora replied. 

"I've heard of the Hoenn region. I'm sure that you remember that Prof. Birch from there is a friend of mine." Prof. Oak said.

"Yeah I remember Prof. Birch. He was always talking about the Pokémon in his region. It'll be great to see him again." Cora remembered.

Prof. Oak chuckled, "Something tells me that he'll be ecstatic to meet Serenity, Benihime, Latios and Legolas."

{A/N: Serenity (Shiny Latias), Benihime (Latias), Legolas (Latios)}

"I can already picture what his reaction will be." Augustine joked.

"Oh, by the way, I got an email from my parents asking me to come home too," Brock spoke up, "They wanted to discuss something very important to me."

"Is something wrong?" Cora asked, worried.

"They didn't say," Brock replied, "so if would be best if I went back home to Pewter City to see if everything is okay."

"I'm sure everything is okay." Mairin assured him.

========================

The next day, Brock, Misty and Prof. Sycamore were heading out. Prof. Sycamore offered Brock and Misty a ride to Pewter City and Cerulean City before he heads back to Kalos. It also turns out that Misty now had to take care of the gym since her sisters let on a vacation.

"I thank you two for looking after Ash and Pikachu for me." Delia thanked the two gym leaders.

"We were glad to." Brock said.

"We had a good time traveling with him too." Misty added.

Delia smiled, "I'm glad. Now you take good care of yourselves now."

"We will." Brock and Misty said.

"I think you all were destined to become friends." Prof. Oak stated.

Everyone turned to Prof. Oak.

"There are times when we meet people we never expected to meet and befriend. Before you know it, you're able to become best friends." Prof. Oak advised, "Friends always have a way to find each other again. No matter how much time has passed."

The gang smiled softly at that.

"I guess this is the time for us to be separated with each other." Ash stated.

"Yeah, but we do have millions of memories of each other." Brock said.

"Yeah, especially about what had happened on our journeys through Kanto, the Orange Islands and Johto." Misty said.

"And even if we're apart, we'll always been friends." Ash said.

"Totally." Brock nodded.

"Good luck with your gym, Misty." Cora said.

"Thanks, Cora." Misty thanked her. 

"Could you say hi to your family and sisters for me, Brock, Misty?" Cora requested.

"Sure." Brock replied.

"Sure." Misty promised.

Brock shares a hug with Ash and Cora and then Misty and Mairin. Alain shares a handshake with Brock as Kilala, Pikachu, Chespie and Jevin hugs Togepi. They soon separate from each other. 

Then Brock, Misty and Prof. Sycamore got into the car. Prof Sycamore started the car and they drove off. 

"Goodbye Brock! Goodbye Misty!" Ash shouted as he waved his friends goodbye.

"Pika pika!" Pikachu yelled as he waved.

Brock and Misty turned in their seats and waved goodbye to Ash and the others who waved back. 

Everyone waved them until they could no longer see them. They started to cry, missing Misty and Brock already.

=======================

Later that day, Cora placed her Johto badges and trophy from the Silver Conference onto the shelf where her other badges and trophies were. Alise said that she was going to buy a cabinet for her badges and trophies since Cora would be earning more in the future. Cora then placed her treasures in her room; the two parts of the GS ball and the glass medal she won from the Alto Mare race.

Cora went over to her bedroom window and looked up in the sky. She knew that she would be going on another journey soon and she was excited.

"Espe? Espeon? (Cora? What's wrong?)" Kilala asked as she jumped onto the windowsill.

"We'll be going to a new region soon. This league will be difficult along with the contest battles." Cora replied.

Kilala nodded, "Espe."

=============================

After two days, it was time for Cora, Alain, and Mairin to leave Kanto for the Hoenn region. Cora had contacted Mewtwo and told him where she was going. Mewtwo was traveling to the Hoenn region now at the moment, so he understood. Cora kept her gold locket with the Rainbow Wing with her just in case she would need to contact Ho-oh while she was in Hoenn. She also kept the silver locket with her; she feared it might end up stolen while she was gone. Alise had given her daughter a new outfit:

{A/N: Imagine Cora wearing this without the hat

{A/N: Imagine Cora wearing this without the hat.}

"You be careful and have fun on your journey, Cora. Alain, Kilala, look out for Cora for me, okay?" Alise smiled.

Kilala smiled, "Espeon! (I will!)"

Alain nodded, "I promise."

"And catch a lot of Hoenn Pokémon." Prof Oak added.

"Don't worry, I will." Cora promised.

"Good luck, Cora." Tracey said.

Cora, Alain and Mairin said goodbye to Alise, Prof Oak and Tracey, and together with Kilala, Chespie and Jevin they set off for a new adventure in Hoenn.