Black Arachnid

On the way to reaching Violet City, Cora and her friends lost Ash and friends once again. But she knew that they would meet up again soon. 

Oddly enough, they met up again. While traveling through a valley, the gang had come across a Donphan. Brock wanted to catch it since he noticed that it was a young one. But Cora knew that it belonged to a woman named Rochelle. However, Kilala walked up to it and greeted it. The young Donphan easily got along with her. Kilala had said that it belonged to Rochelle. By sheer luck, Rochelle appeared in front of them, saying that she was looking for the young Donphan. As usual, Brock flirted with her and then noticed the gemstone necklace. He compliments it and she tells him that it's Amberite. She told them that she trains her Donphan on how to find Amberite. Cora asked if she could show them how. Rochelle didn't mind and she led them to a spot where she believed she could find it.

Unfortunately, Team Rocket showed up and stole the young Donphan. But before they could get away, Chespie (Chespin) used Pin Missile to cut the rope and Kilala caught Donphan using Psychic before it could fall to the ground. Then Pikachu used Thunder Shock to send them flying. Rochelle was grateful to Cora, Mairin, Ash and their Pokémon for saving her young Donphan. Cora simply said that it was their Pokémon who really deserve her thanks and that she was glad that Donphan was safe.

As a gift of thanks Rochelle had found different kinds of amberite, including pink amberite which she said was very rare and she gave them to the gang. She had an extra piece and Cora asked if she could have it. Rochelle had asked why, and Cora told her it would be a gift for her mom. Rochelle said it was alright. Then she brought them over to the artist who made Amberite into necklaces. Rochelle had thanked Cora, Mairin and Ash once more for saving her Donphan and Cora had thanked her giving the Amberite. After that, the gang were back on the road to Violet City.

=========================

When they arrived near a forest on the way to Violet City, which Cora knew that it was inhabited by ghost Pokémon, they headed straight to a rental place where they can rent a Hoothoot for a guide and was lucky enough to get a Hoothoot. The strange part about the rental place was that it was run by Hagatha, who almost looks like Brutella. If Cora had to guess, Hagatha was Brutella's cousin. Luckily Hoothoot was able to get them guide out of the forest with no problems. However, they met Hagatha's twin sister, Nagatha when they got out. Cora had to wonder if Brutella's family members all looked alike and had different personalities. Cora had called Hagatha and told her that they got out of the woods unharmed. Then they headed towards Violet City.

========================

Halfway out of the forest, Cora managed to find a Sentret. But the poor thing was sick. Cora managed to help get it back to full health. Moved by her kindness, Sentret wanted to go with Cora. She was able to capture it. Alain and Cora also managed to catch two strong and determined Heracross's as well.

========================

After being the forest for so long, Cora and her friends finally reached a city called Catallia City. Right now, the gang were resting in the Pokémon center. Cora was checking out Nurse Allison Joy's Pokémon. Her Pokémon looked like a Chansey, but bigger and had a different hair style.

Cora looked up the Pokémon on her phone:

[Blissey, the Happiness Pokémon. The evolved form of Chansey. This kindhearted Pokémon nurses sick Pokémon back to health. When it's senses someone sad with its fur, it will rush over, no matter how far and share it's Lucky Egg that brings a smile to everyone.]

"What a cute Pokémon." Mairin commented.

Then they heard police sirens nearby.

"I wonder what happened." Cora commented.