INFO

Hey ya'll! So here we are with another story in the books! This like many of my other stories is a reader insert. That means you are the main character. Getting to put yourself in the main characters shoes and be added to your favorite story alongside your favorite characters. You will see things like:

Y/N= Your Name
M/N= Your Middle Name
L/N= Your Last Name

In this story your name, specifically last, does change a few times so you will notice that. Mostly in this one you won't see many options talking about yourself. It would have ended up being repetitive so I chose not to. You'll know what I mean as you read the story. ;) But just know the character looks like however you imagine them. Whether they look exactly like you or a different person.

Information about your daughter:
Charlotte Rose is a character of my own imagination. She mostly looks however you want, except her notable blue eyes to match her Daddy. 😉 There might be places I mentioned looks, like hair or any other features. But as I said she mostly looks however you want. She's supposed to be your twin.

This book also has a little bit of a side story within it. Charlotte and Carl Grimes is a thing so be ready for that.

This book bounces on occasion between POV (Point of View). You'll find when reading the point of view change, and they will be labeled each time they change.

BIGGEST ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Anyone that has actually watched The Walking Dead (Of which I have no rights too) knows that the show has many moments of violence, language, and other harmful, hurtful language. Such as racism, sexism, abuse, spousal abuse, knife talk, guns... ECT. If any of this triggers you, then this story may not be for you. I give this warning now so I don't have to write it at the top of every Chapter.

HOWEVER, if the story portrays something that I created out of my own mind, there will be a warning. I will be sure to make one, but it's still just best for everyone to know and be aware there are triggering topics within this story.

That being said I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I have writing it!