Epilogue

---

A smile formed on my lips as I watch Trevino. My Trevino and now a Carpinelli. Damn, I still can't believe we're married.

We're in Sweden now. We're gonna marry again in front of a lot of people this time. It was easy to fool the media that we wanted an open marriage due to our relationship being exposed. I may be a big person in this country but it doesn't really matter a lot now because my brother will be the owner of the throne someday.

I don't mind. I prefer living in the Philippines anyway or wherever Cha wants to.

I wanted to explore places more with her.

I softly brushed her hair. She's still asleep. I know she's tired from last night after... doing it a lot of times. I smirked at that thought.

I kissed her neck and hugged her waist tighter to pull her closer to me. Damn, she's really my angel.

I kissed and kissed her head softly. I didn't want to wake her up but I can't stop kissing her. I also want to bite her skin! I want it red from me.

I shook my head and kissed her shoulder. It was only soft so I was shocked when she softly moaned, she's waking up!

I bit my lips and watched her more, waiting for her to open her eyes. But she only did it for a second before sleeping again. She turned and hugged me back now, burying her face in my neck.

I shook my head and smiled widely.

I can't stop smiling. I placed small kisses on her head, cheek, and ear. I even bit it. I can't help it, damn it.

She groaned, "Gage, stop..." I gulped after hearing her bedroom voice.

Damn, sexy.

"Sleep more," I whispered in her ear then planted a small kiss.

"How can I? You keep on kissing me..." She buried her face in my chest more.

I laughed and hugged her. I made my arm her pillow again and kissed her head.

"Okay, sleep again. We'll be busy later." I whispered.

"No, I'm still sore."

"What?" I chuckled loudly.

She hugged me tighter. I can feel she's embarrassed.

"Stop teasing me, I'm still sleepy." She murmured.

I bit my lips, "Okay... sleep more, baby. I hope you're not sore later, anymore. We have to plan for our wedding."

She buried her face more when she realized why I got so happy with her answer earlier.

"Damn you,"

I softly caressed her hair and back again so she'll sleep again. Now I feel bad disturbing her when she softly snored for a little time. I kissed her forehead before fixing her on the bed and leaving her there. I have things to do, just like cooking her breakfast.

I wore clothes first before leaving my room.

It's our fourth day here so the maids already know that they don't have to include our food whenever they cook breakfast because I cook for me and Cha. Well, I'm not that good yet but I'm trying.

Cha's supportive of me, too. She sometimes helps me when we're in my condo or when we're in our house in Batangas.

After finishing our food, I put it on a tray. I want us to eat on the veranda because the view is fantastic. The garden is full of tulips. Pink and yellow.

I left it there, even brought a thermos so her coffee won't be cold later on. I then showered before waking her up. We have an appointment with the event planner.