𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

The next morning when Monty stirred awake, he winced when he was met with a pounding feeling in his head that made him want to throw up and scream at the same time. The teen turned on his side to go back to sleep when he felt something sticking to his head. Monty sat up, his migraine getting worse by the second. He pulled the sticky note off of his forehead, smiling softly when he was met with Abby's handwriting.

Went home. See you at school!-Abby :)

The smile quickly faded off of Monty's face when he remembered the events that took place the previous night, where Abby admitted her feelings towards him. He hoped that he would be able to forget, but clearly he couldn't. Monty just had to force himself to believe that Abby was just drunk and she didn't mean what she said that night. But at least she was kind enough to leave him a note and tell him how she left early in the morning.

Monty rolled out of bed, his body bursting out in pain as he walked out of his room and towards the bathroom.

"Advil is in the top of the cabinet." Ginny spoke as she brushed her teeth causing the younger Miller twin to jump back and almost slam his head into the wall. Ginny tended to quite literally come out of nowhere at times and scare the living daylights out of poor Monty.

"Thanks," He muttered, popping a pill into his mouth and drowning water soon afterwards. "You spoke to moms long lost sister yet?"

Ginny scoffed and shut off the sink. "Hell no. You?"

"Nope, and I made an entire plan on how to avoid them while they're here. I can cut you in if you want."

"No thanks. I'd rather just glare at them as I walk out the door."

Monty slowly nodded at that, turning on the sink once more and beginning to brush his teeth. It was rare either of the twins were able to talk with each other without their friends or Georgia around. Monty remembered how when him and Ginny were kids they would tell each other basically anything and everything. Stuff that Georgia didn't get to know and would only stay between the twins.

"So, why did you bring Abby home last night?" Ginny questioned, breaking the silence between them. Monty sighed deeply, not really wanting to talk about it. But he felt like if he didn't at least tell somebody he was going to explode.

"I kinda.......like her. And she said she likes me. But she was drunk, and I don't think she means it."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because, Press said something to her and she got all mad and started to drink. Hence why I took her home. She mentioned her mom would kill her if she came home drunk." Monty explained without hesitation.

"Sounds like you really like her if you're willing to go through that much for her," Ginny replied. "Do you think you have any romantic feelings for Abby?"

Damn it!

Monty was to lie and say how there was no romantic feelings whatsoever in hopes that this conversation would end as fast as possible. So he did the only thing he could at the moment, which was shrug his shoulders.

Ginny grinned widely, punching her brothers shoulder playfully. "Oh my god. I knew it! You like her! So what now? You're gonna admit how you feel, right?"

"I-I don't know. Should I? I kinda want this to happen then again I don't wanna mess this up." Monty replied.

"Dude, you're making this way more difficult then it has to be. Just tell her how you feel and it'll all be over before you know it. You two will be making out at the lunch table." Ginny giggled when Monty shoved her playfully and rolled his eyes. A comfortable silence lingered in the air after that, the twins carrying on with their morning routine. Once Monty had finished washing his face he turned towards Ginny who began to make her way out of the bathroom.