𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

TW:TALKS OF SUICIDE, SELF HARM DEPRESSION, AND EATING DISORDERS

Four year old Monty sat beside his twin sister on the couch as he stared up at his mother, who seemed to have been getting ready for a date of some sort. Monty was used to his mother going out with random men she met, for that meant that her kids had a chance of being taken care of and healthy.

"You look pretty mommy." Ginny commented, a wide smile on her face.

Georgia looked down at her two kids. "All right, what do you two want in the doggy bag? Steak? Lobster? Pasta?"

"Steak!" Monty cheered loudly, clapping his hands together.

"Steak!" Georgia repeated in the same enthusiastic tone, pressing a kiss on her sons temple. Suddenly the phone started to ring, and Georgia walked over to answer it. Both Ginny and Monty shared a look with each other, giggling quietly. They didn't know why they had begun to laugh randomly, only that they couldn't stop themselves. Georgia had pressed a finger to her lips, telling the both of them to be quiet. Along with Georgia being on the phone, the sound of someone knocking on the door could also be heard. Monty had turned his head towards the door, a confused expression written over his young features. Normally no one ever came over to the house unless it was Zion or one of the twins many babysitters.

But when a man stepped through, staring at the twins with an amused look, Monty immediately jumped off the couch and ran to hug his mothers leg. Georgia sighed, lifting Monty into her hip and rubbing his back.

"And what are your names?" The mystery man questioned, pointing at the two twins.

"Ginny," Ginny pointed at Monty with her little arm. "And that's Monty, my twin!"

"I was gonna tell you I had kids." Georgia stated.

"Mhm. When?"

"After you fell madly in love with me and it wouldn't matter."

The man was silent for a moment, indeed taking the opportunity to walk over and begin to open up a bunch of drawers.

"Where are you going?" Georgia demanded.

"Where is it? Everyone has a drawer." The man had pulled a takeout menu holding it up in the air for both Ginny and Monty to see. "We are ordering in."

"We are?" Georgie furrowed her brows.

"Ginny, Monty, do you two like egg rolls?"

While Ginny nodded her head, Monty simply buried his in the crook of Georgias neck. He still wasn't particularly comfortable with opening his mouth, which both Georgia and the man understood.

Only eventually, he wouldn't understand. And that would lead to an entire whirlwind of problems.

When Monty opened his eyes in the early hours of the morning, he immediately winced when he felt the pounding headache that was beginning to arise in his skull. He squeezed his eyes shut, hoping that this was just a random burst of pain and it would pass eventually. But when it only got worse, Monty let out a low moan before turning to lay on his side. The last time has had felt this horrible, was when he suffered from a concussion in the eighth grade from playing football. Monty remembered throwing up and crying about how much his head hurt for the next two weeks, and it wasn't a pretty sight at all.

Monty figured that if he got out of bed and took a walk, then that would make the pain go away. However that idea went down the drain for as soon as he stood up, a searing pain went throughout his entire body and forced him to fall back onto his bed once more.