𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Monty walked down the cold streets of Boston, holding his beer in his hands. Occasionally he would fearfully glance behind him to make sure nobody was following him. When he took sight of two men dressed in all black slowly trailing behind him, Monty had decided to pick up the pace. Sweat began to trickle down his forehead which added on to the immense pain and cramping that was taking place in Monty's legs due to how fast he was walking at the moment. However it wasn't fast enough, because a few moments later Monty was slammed up against the wall, the air leaving his lungs for a period of time.

"Well aren't you a pretty one?" A man grinned, staring up at Montys body up and down as if he was nothing but a toy, something he could use whenever he wanted. Disgust filled Montys body as bile began to rise in his throat. He needed to get out of here. This wasn't real. Just a nightmare. A sick sick nightmare that was making him relive one of his worst memories.

"Yeah, we're gonna have fun with you." Another man added, rubbing his hand up and down Montys waist, eventually moving it under his shirt.

"Let me go," Monty pleaded, writhing around in the man's grip. "Please, I didn't do anything. Just let me go. I'm begging you."

"Oh, I love it when they beg."

This was a dream.

Nothing but a dream.

But for some reason, it all felt so real. Montys breathing began to become irregular as loud sobs escaped his mouth in the process. The two men standing across from him laughed sadistically as if it was all one huge joke. Monty hung his head low, the shame and disgust coating every inch of his body making him just want to crawl in a hole and die.

"Now, let's have some fun."

Monty lurched up into a seating position, desperately trying to gasp in breaths as the tears rolled down his face and onto the blanket which covered the lower half of his body. Despite being shirtless and having an AC blast throughout the room, Monty felt as if he was standing in the middle of a desert. These sounds awoke Abby, who had slowly opened her eyes before turning over to her boyfriend who was on the verge of a panic attack.

"Shit," She muttered, quickly leaning over to turn her lamp on. "Monty, what happened? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," Monty lied through his teeth, hoping that Abby would just drop the topic and fall back into a deep slumber. "It's just....I get really cold at night."

Abby raised a brow. "You're sweating."

"A symptom of hypothermia."

"This isn't a joke, Monty. We agreed that we wouldn't keep secrets between us anymore," Abby had leaned forward to wipe away the tears on Montys cheeks. "So if there's something going on with you, I wanna know about it."

Monty turned his head away, chewing on the inside of his cheek as he tried to prevent himself from having a mental breakdown right then and there. Abby was right in a sense. They were back together which meant that secrets were nonexistent between the pair. But so much had happened to Monty in such a little time, and he honestly wasn't ready to open up about it all. Kat had told him that opening up would make him feel better, take the weight off of his shoulders. But it was hard enough to dig deep and tell her about his childhood, everything he had went through in his life. It wasn't like Abby was going to judge him or make fun of him, because she would never. But the thought of Monty telling her about those two men in Boston caused an uneasy feeling to bubble up in the pit of his stomach.

"I don't wanna talk about it," Monty croaked, sniffling. Abby frowned, scooting closer causing Monty to flinch back. "I know that's not what you wanted to hear but—"