Danger is approaching

So Catherine went to look for Steve. She knew the place where he went when he was sad or in despair. His father's grave. It meant a lot to him.

Catherine drove there as soon as possible.

And she was right, Steve was kneeling in front of his father's grave.

And she was  right, Steve was kneeling in front of his father's grave

Catherine got out and walked towards him. He didn't look up, just continued to stare at the grave until Catherine knelt down beside him and put her arm around Steve.

The two got up and looked at each other. Catherine was the first to speak.

"I'm really sorry, I should have told you."

Steve said nothing, took her in his arms and then spoke anyway.

"I forgive you."

They broke their hug and Steve continued talking.

"But Catherine, our relationship can't work like this if we don't tell each other the truth. We have to change that."

"You're right. I promise I'll never lie to you again."

"I promise you too."

Then they drove home. Steve had mostly calmed down and Catherine was relieved not to have to carry this burden around anymore.

"Cath, how about we finish watching the movie?"

"Yes gladly."

So they did. They spent the rest of the day together and passed the time. Steve had tried to persuade Catherine to exercise, but she wouldn't let him. She insisted he stick to rest.

The next morning, Steve and Catherine drove to headquarters and sat in their offices.

Shortly thereafter, Danny, Kono, and Chin joined them. Still angry at Danny, Steve only greeted Chin and Kono. Danny could understand it, but would have thought that Steve would not be so resentful.

So while the team was completing paperwork, Steve's sole focus was finding Wo Fat. He was on the phone with all sorts of people, looked at surveillance footage from cameras and went through files. He did so until noon when Kono came into his office.

"Hey boss, we want to go to Kamekona. Are you coming with?"

"No thanks, Kono. I will continue here, but go."

"Okay, whatever you say."

So she left his office and went out with Danny and Chin. Catherine had also declined the offer because she didn't want to leave Steve alone now.

She also went to his office.

"Steve."

"Yeah Cath, what's up?"

"You shouldn't get too caught up in there."

"But I have to do that. I can't keep sitting still and doing nothing while Wo Fat is out there running around."