Chapter 31 - Begin Again

So far the dinner was going great, we were all talking and laughing, pretty much having a good time.

But then this happened.
~
There were screams all over the restaurant as men with weapons ran in shooting up at the ceiling, I text Jason(Wolves), Elijah(Vampire's) and Jeremy(Lycan's).

-Guys, there is an attack in progress-

-Where- Jason

-Are you there- Jeremy

-How many of them- Elijah

-Well its at Fangdom, a vampire restaurant, Elijah knows where it is, Yes James I am here as well as my family and there are about (I looked around at how many there were) 20-25 of them I'm not sure though but I know that there are loads of them, I need as many fighters that you get, wolves, vampires and lycans, they don't know that we are all working together so you need to get in contact with your groups and quick, They have guns-

"Okay now, lets see what we have here, Boss we've got about seventy vampires here, score", a young woman said with a smirk and looked over all of us, I looked over to Jackson and he looked like he was about to faint, "Jacks, stay quiet and calm for me, okay", he nodded his head and held onto Lain and mind linked all of the vampires that I had in sight.

*Okay, just stay calm everyone, we have backup coming, they will be here soon, but for now do whatever they say unless it endangers you or your family, we also have a Lycan and Werewolf here, so please don't make anything to let on that they are here*

*You are the only ones who I can see so I need you to pass this message on to whoever does not know, but remember this, don't panic or attack them unless they make the first move, this will only put us in harms way more than we already are, If you understand me... move your right foot slightly and make sure you do it discreetly*

Eventually everyone had got the message and I nodded to dad who nodded back.

"Alright boss, were clear", the woman that spoke earlier said to a man that looked like he hadn't shaved in a while.

He walked around looking at all of us and turns to a woman with her two kids, "Stand up, now", he said to her, she hesitated and he walked over to her and pulled her up by her arm, Anna (My vampire) and Madeleine and Laurent (Parents vampires), did not like this and we all let our fangs come out but never let them show, Max's vampire (Nicholas) was just as pissed off.

"Now, you are going to listen to me or kiddo there gets a bullet between the eyes", the "boss", told the woman, this made tears stream out of her eyes and she nodded her head.

"Now you are going to go over to my buddy there and he is going to put a needle in your arm, lets call this an experiment, we are going to see what this new sedative does to you guys, and if it works you'll just pass out and if it doesn't, well, we'll see what happens", she walked over to a shorter more muscly teenager who held a needle with a orange coloured liquid.

"I'm sorry", he said in a small voice so his boss didn't hear and had a pained expression on his face, "I hope this works", he put the needle into her arm and emptied the vial.

I looked at her and the color drained out of her face and she fell to the ground, her heartbeat was slowing but the one who claimed to be the boss didn't notice this and smirked, "looks like it works then", he looked at her kids and one was old enough to hear her heart slowing down to a near stop and started crying uncontrollably.

"Now its your turn", he got someone to grab the two children and inject them, No. I heard paws a few seconds away and then the windows shattered, in front of me was the backup I asked for and I told them to attack apart from that teenage guy who had to inject the woman and I pointed him out and they nodded.