Chapter 16 - Can't Something Be Right For A Change

Hey guys new chapter hope you like it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lain's P.O.V

GOD I feel sick it was probably because of the rain after the day at the fair, Skylar's been looking after me and Jackson, well he's a bit annoyed that Sky is looking after me rather that playing with him.

It was around 9pm that I woke up and found a cold towel on my forehead who knew these things actually worked. I smelt food coming from the kitchen which made me almost run down the stairs, "Hey Sky, thanks for the towel, I thought you said that you can't cook", I kept talking until I saw who was actually in the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Mr J", Now let me tell you that spending time with your Art teacher when your not in class is really weird, Skylar came down a while ago and it looked like she had been crying and she couldn't walk properly so Mr J had to help her out.

She calls him Harry and they talk like best friends.

She wouldn't tell me what was wrong but I found out a few things about Jason and Micheal's cousin, wow I thought she might have killed him there and then, but he wasn't invited.

Jackson chose the film and now I regretted it but instead of watching I fell asleep but woke up when I heard a crash coming from Skylar's room, Mr.J obviously heard it and woke up moments before me because he was already half way up the stairs.

Jackson was following behind him and he was crying, I have no idea why though, when I got upstairs Jackson kept asking, "Why is Skylar asleep on the floor", he moved near Sky and put his tiny hand on her cheek, "Please wake up Skylar, please wake up", she wouldn't budge so I told Jacks to go back to sleep.

Harry picked her up and carried her downstairs and out the door but before he went out the door he grabbed Sky's car keys, He ran to the car and put her in the back laying down and told me to stay here until he called me, I agreed and said that if I didn't hear from him in an hour I would be there as fast as I could.

About half an hour later I got a call from the hospital, "Hello is this Mr Lain Compton", a woman said through the phone, "Yes that's me", I said needing to know what happened "Your friend is stable right now, but it looks like she took an overdose on pills do you have any idea what might have caused this".

I had one idea, "Yeah I think so, would I be able to come and visit, and can you tell me where the guy that brought her in is", She replied, "Yes, he is asleep in the chair in her room,and visiting hours are closed until 8am tomorrow morning, Would you like me to give you a call then", tomorrow morning, "Yes thank you", I hung up and fell asleep thinking about what had happened, All I know is that I'm going to kill that asshole Jason.

I woke up with Jackson laying next to me watching Frozen again, I swear I'm going to delete that movie, I looked at the time and it was 7:30, "Dad, Wheres Skylar, shes not in her room, we were going to go to Mc'Donalds for the breakfast thing today", I felt bad for the kid.

I got a text saying that Sky would be in the hospital for a bit and to bring her some things down and make sure to get her guitar, the black one Max got her a while ago, I also called Max since he was away with his parents and he said that he'd be here as soon as he  "Go and get dressed and wait for me by the car.

I got downstairs after getting washed and dressed, I also grabbed some clothes for Skylar and Mr.J and found Jackson standing by the car dressed in black Jeans a white top his little air forces and a black leather jacket that Jayden got for him, "See daddy Skylar and Jay Jay got me these clothes, Do I look cool".