Chapter 22 - Are You Kidding Me

Dedicated to @TrippleM27xoxo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's P.O.V.

I get down the stairs, still in my pyjamas and walk into dads study to see the council members sitting there acting like their better than everyone, they haven't noticed me yet so I decided to have a little fun and listened to their thoughts, And boy did I find out some really interesting and disturbing things, I smirked and made myself know to the oblivious group of dimwits and smiled at my parents.

"Skylar honey, I'm afraid the council needs to talk to you about your lycan friend", I shrugged and mind linked Hunter to come downstairs quickly and stay hidden, "I'm by the door", he says back.

I look at the council, "So, whats up", the one at the end starts up first, "As you said earlier, you have a friend who is a lycan am I correct", I nod, crossing my arms, "He needs to leave", My eyes widened, "Why, what the fuck did he do", the man sighed, "Princess, there is no need to swear", I laughed.

"No need to swear, He came here to help me, he fought with me against the hunters to save your sorry asses", the man nodded, "I know this but you don't understand, there are things you don't know about Lycan's", I looked at him.

"Yeah your right I don't understand, I don't understand why you want to send away one of my good friends, Is it because of what happened a few years ago with your precious council member, how he was attacked by a Lycan because he murdered their kids because they stole some food, How would you like it If your kids had to steal food because they were starving and hide because they were different".

By now I was so wound up my fangs were out once again, "Oh and yes I don't know thing but I know more than you stuck up snobs", the woman that pissed me off earlier gave me a smug look, probably saying that I didn't know anything, I smirked, "like you, there's a lot of room in that head of yours considering that its full of air".

"But the thoughts in your head light up like a Christmas tree, but I don't think that your friends here know whats going on, like how your sleeping with him and him (I pointed to two of the council members), while your engaged to him". (I pointed at the man who looked heartbroken).

"I also know how your all mighty leader is stealing money from my parents kingdom to pay for his gambling debts, and how his wife left him for a rogue, but your right I don't know anything, Tell Hunter to leave ,but don't think I will forget that you done this or let you forget either", They nodded and decided to move him out of the castle and into a house on the other side of the pack territory.

I walked out of the door to see hunter looking at me with an upset look, "come on, lets get packing", his eyes widened, "Wait your coming too", he asked in a whispered voice, I nodded, "Of course I am you idiot, didn't you hear me, I don't care whether or not they tell you to leave cause where you go I go".

We decided to leave early in the morning as it was too late, I woke up a 4 and showered before getting changed into yoga pants and a PVRIS shirt with a zip up hoodie over the top, I quickly put o my converses and we packed up our things loading them into the car.

When we got our last few bags, we walked towards the staircase, as we were about to walk down the stairs Lain came up and his eyes travelled towards our bags, "Whats going on", he said shocked.

"The councils kicking Hunter out of the castle so I'm going with him, you and Jackson can come too if you want", I said whispering, He nodded and went to get some things. "Come on", Hunter said and he got into his car and I jumped onto my bike and we waited for Jackson and Lain, Lain got into his car and put their things into back, and Jackson got into the passengers seat with two bags by his feet and one on his lap.

I looked at the time and it had just gone past 6, we left and drove to the house, when we got there we were surprised when it was huge, turns out it was a 5 bedroom house with one in the basement, one on the first floor, two on the second and the attic was also a room, 3 bathrooms and there was also a nice garden.

Hunter took the basement room, Lain and Jackson were on the second floor and I chose the attic room, which left one on the first floor near the kitchen for whoever. There was already beds and furniture, we just needed to buy things for the rooms and food, I opened the door to the room and it was huge my room was like a living room with doors leading to the bedroom. I loved it.

I decided to back to my parents place, and puck up the rest of our things, Lain came as well to get his bike, I took the easy way, Running, I got there 10 minutes before Lain and was packing the Guitars into my car by the time he got there, I also picked up my jewelry and things from my bedroom, put my posters and CD's into a small suitcase and when I was done, my room was just a bare bed with a set of draws and an empty walk in closet.

I packed up the rest of hunters things which was just the last of his clothes and Lain his stuff in the passenger seat of my car and got on his bike I stopped for some groceries and got something for Jackson.

We unpacked when we got to the house and we all collapsed on the couch in the living room, Jackson decided to jump on my stomach and I caught him and placed him in my lap. "Why did we leave all the ice cream behind", Jackson asked with an upset tone to his voice, "We didn't, there is a secret freezer in my room, look behind the bed and press the little blue button", I told him and he smiled running up to my room, Lain looked at me "Why are you spoiling him", I just shrugged and got up and went to the fridge.

I opened a can of coke when I heard giggling and Jackson singing about his favourite ice cream. I laughed and thought to myself, This could be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I know that its a short chapter but please forgive me, There will be three chapter next week, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday which will be the Christmas chapter.

Wolfchickxxx

© All Rights Reserved 2015 Wolfchickxxx