Chapter 8 - Secrets Out - Part 1

Skylar P.O.V.

I woke up in Max's room with everyone else scattered across the room, Melody and Micheal were upstairs probably with Lilly, The events of last night came back;

After thinking of the name of the band we started playing some more songs, I never knew Jayden was so good on the drums and he asked me why I never told him I could sing. Max seemed happy and we had a fun night, Scarlet dip dyed parts of my hair black and I really liked it.

Jordan fell in love with his bright red hair and started asking if it made him look like a superhero, we couldn't stop laughing. We fell asleep around 2 in the morning after watching more movies and looking at the video of Scarlet doing the chicken dance which we secretly put on YouTube, She nearly killed us but we were to busy laughing to care.

***

I woke up really tired and when I looked at my watch it was 7 in the morning, I woke up Jayden so we could go for a run, as we were leaving Max shouted to us, "Hey can I come too, Haven't been for a run in a while".

I looked at him, "Sure but I need to feed as well", I said that letting my canines grow, he just looked at me and then he smiles, "Me too", I was about to ask what he meant until he showed his fangs, both me and Jayden gasped, "Guess it runs in the family sis" was all he said until he disappeared, When I was able to find him he was hiding from a few deer, we looked at each other and attacked. 

Jayden stood there like an idiot and watched us feed, and like always after I've finished he shifted into wolf form and ate the deer, When he was done me and Max shifted and we went for a run.

We got back to the house with Micheal shouting at someone, We walked inside to see that he was shouting at Lain, My wolf growled at the sight of him, Next to him was Monica holding her baby whilst she was crying,

We all heard the end of the fight, "I told you that if my sister didn't come back you will be gone, I told you that 2 years ago, the only reason I've let you off for so long was because you turned depressed and then a month later she was pregnant"

"When she had a miscarriage, I let you stay longer, but now I've had enough, its been 2 years and she still isn't back so you have a week, If she's not here by then, you're gone", With that he stormed out of the room with Melody behind him.

Lain looked at me, He wouldn't know it was me because the bond was broken when He marked Monica and Jason marked me. He shook his head and left with the still crying Monica, Max and Jayden looked at me.

"You have to tell him its you, he's been like this since you've been gone, He didn't leave his room for a month after you left, Melody got him to come out when your Uncle Jack died, But he just goes off on people, yelling at them, He kicked Nina, Natasha and Nichole out of the pack for saying they were glad you were gone", I just looked at Max whilst he said all that.

"Okay ill tell him soon, I promise" Max nodded his head and left the room, Me and Jayden went to town to meet Scarlet and Jordan. Some guy walked up to us and asked if he could ride one of the bikes, "If you so much as breath on my bike you will not live to see tomorrow ok", he just nodded his hear and left, I convince Jay to dye some of his hair black too and he looked pretty good. 

I was wearing, White Shorts, A Black Skull Top and Black Ankle Boots, I was also wearing, black hoop earrings, loads of black and white bracelets and a black heart necklace. Jay was wearing black jeans, a black shirt and black air forces he also wore a black wrist watch a black dog tag and diamond stud.

We walked over to McDonald's and saw Scarlet there with Jordan, they both now had red hair and they looked adorable together. Tomorrow was school so we were out buying clothes.