Chapter 6 - Rejection Part 2

Skylar P.O.V.

All I could see was black but I could still hear a few things, "I cant believe its her", "I cant believe its her", Wait who the hell am I, Well that's the thing, I have no clue.

*Skylar, Don't worry you're fine but you're going to go through a few changes, I cant tell you about them now because you're about to wake up, you won't look different like other new changed wolves do it will take time*,*Call me when you need me*

I opened my eyes to end up quickly shutting them because of the bright white light. As my eyes adjusted to the lighting, I looked around to see where I was and noticed I was in my room, As I stood up My legs felt funny, Oh Well.

I walk across the room just to slip and fall into the pool, AGAIN, I stood up rubbing my eyes to see Max on the couch looking as if he just woke up, then he sees me and laughs.

"You fell in the pool, Again, Wow I should really be awake around here more often, Can you fall in again I missed it". He said while I was getting out of the pool and grabbing the towel that he held out to me.

"Naa I'm good, What happened to me?, How did I get here?", I asked him and he looked down. "You shifted but it was different the pain made you pass out for 2 days, It shouldn't do that, yeah It hurts but only for a few minutes not for 4 hours".

He shook his head, "Come on lets get you cleaned up and well get you some food, you must be hungry". 

As if on cue my stomach growled, I looked at Max as he chuckled, I get go of his arm claiming I could walk on my own only to stumble, Before I hit the ground he caught me and sat me down on the couch and went to get some clothes for me. He came back with a pair of blue jeans and a black top, also my old sneakers.

"Thanks", He nodded his head and waited outside the door, When I was changed he helped me get down the stairs on my still wobbly legs only to find my brother Micheal there sitting on the couch looking as if he hadn't slept in days. He heard me coming down the stairs he ran to me and crushed me in a hug.

"Hey, I thought you wouldn't wake up or something". He locked at Max who was still holding me upright, "Get your hands off my sister you perv", Max mumbled something under his breath and this made Mike get even more pissed off, "What was that I couldn't quite hear you". Max just looked at him, " Nothing", he growled out and stormed off into the kitchen.

"You didn't need to do that he was just helping me get down the stairs", I said looking at him really pissed off, Max was only helping.

I started walking down the stairs holding onto the railing, When Mike tried to help I just pushed his arm away and slowly walked into the kitchen to find Max making pancakes. He handed them over to me smiling, "Happy Birthday Sky".

Oh yeah he said that I've been out for 2 days, Wait what about Mike he never forgot my birthday, Well he hasn't been sleeping so he could have just been tired. "Thanks Max", I said smiling back at him.

"How did you know it was my birthday", I asked him because I never remembered telling him he just looked down and smiled again. Hey is there something on my face because he cant even look at me.

Melody came running down the stairs and pulled Max into a huge hug, She hadn't noticed I was sitting at the table yet because her back was turned to me. "Happy Birthday Maxy" she shouted handing him a huge box.

When she turned around she gasped. "Skylar, you're awake, oh and don't think I forgot about you", she said handing me, A small box tied with a bow, I hugged and thanked her.

Me and Max opened our presents together, Why not its both our birthdays, But its weird that we are both 16, Oh well, Max got a bone crusher guitar and it was really cool but when I looked at mine I was speechless,