Chapter 35 - Why Are You Really Here

Max's P.O.V

To say I was confused would be an understatement, Harry still had the guy pinned against the wall and a small crowd started to form.

"I'm only here to see if she's okay", he said panting as Harry's hands got tighter around his neck, "you're going to have to do better than that", I heard Harry reply, "why are you really here".

"I swear I'm here to see if she's okay, that's all I want to know, please, tell me that Kylie is okay", he pleaded, Harry dropped his hands and the boy collapsed to the ground, I took a step towards him, "who are you?", he asked me.

"I'm Skylar's brother, but the most important question I believe is who are you?", I said with a hint of venom in my voice, by the war Harry reacted to him being here it was obvious that he was no friend of Skylar's, "I'm Samuel, I was friends with Kylie a few years back and I....", he started but was interrupted by a low growl.

"A friend, you think you were her friend, I believe you lost that title the day you betrayed her, and her name is Skylar you little bastard", Harry shouted at him his eyes slowly turning amber, "I know, but I want to apologise to her, I need to know if she's okay, please can I stay until she wakes up and if she doesn't want me here, I'm gone", he asked me staring at the ground.

I sighed and said yes, the woman walked over to me introducing herself as Hannah and begun explaining what happened earlier tonight, "and when Elliot opened the door and let Samuel in, Skylar looked shocked, but she mainly looked pained as if she was hurting, her eyes said everything, she didn't want to be there any longer".

"It all happened so quickly, she got Andy, said her goodbyes and was out of the door before anyone could recall what happened", she explained, at that point I was glaring at Samuel, "so this happened as soon as he turned up", I asked Hannah and she nodded.

"Well, it looks like you have a lot of explaining to do when Skylar wakes up", I growl at him slowly walking over to the window of the doors that were separating me from seeing her, I felt a single tear roll down my cheek and I hastily wiped it away, please wake up soon Sky, please.

Skylar's P.O.V

It was dark, I knew something was wrong but I couldn't quite figure it out, I could hear a faint beeping and it was obvious, I'm in the hospital again, the constant never ending beeping was going through my head and even if I tried to shut it out, I couldn't, but that's when I heard a whisper, please wake up soon Sky, please.

I could tell straight away that it was Max, he sounded as if he was crying and I couldn't take it if I hurt him much more, so I tried to reply.

Max, can you hear me, please say that you can hear me, Max. Skylar, is that really you or am I just going completely mental. Its me, what happened, why can't I move. You're in a coma Sky, how are you even talking to me.

I have no idea, I heard you, asking me to wake up, Max, I'm trying but I can't, I can't wake up and I don't know why. The doctors put you in the coma so that your body can heal, it should have made your powers inactive, it must mean that you're getting stronger already. You have no idea how relieved I am to hear you right now. I'm going to try to wake up but, please, don't worry, I'm okay. Alright then, I'll see you soon Sky.

With that I tried to relax to get back to them, but then I remembered the reason why I'm like this to begin with, Samuel, I really hope he's long gone.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I want to thank you all for waiting so long for this chapter but because of my GCSEs I have been extremely busy, I am sorry that this chapter is shorter than the rest. I have a weeks break starting on Monday so I will be able to post the next chapter sometime during that week.

I also want to thank many of you for your support I truly appreciate it.

-Leona