Chapter 15 - Making Things Worse

Another Chapter, Sorry for the late update xx

Dedicated to @BlancaFlorescu for following xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Micheal's P.O.V.~

I woke up at like 4.am hearing one of the pack mates on the phone, well the person was more like screaming at the phone, "You told me that you would leave her. No I don't care if you and Skylar aren't over in 2 days you can say goodbye to this baby Jason. I know, I didn't mean for this to happen, You were the one that told me you didn't have a mate, Fine you asshole, go to hell".

At the end I walked in to see Linda my cousin her family and her mate were killed by rogues a few months ago and shes now 4 months pregnant, she told me that it was a one night stand, but missed out the part of her one night stand being my sisters mate, I growled at her, "You pregnant with his kid", She nodded, "You either tell Skylar or your gone", She went wide eyed, "No I cant do that to her, after what Lain did to her I think she might not just run this time Mike".

I looked at her, "Fine ill tell her", she shook her head, "Its okay ill tell her, shes going to hate me enough to get her parents to make me leave, so after I tell her I'm gone okay", I nodded and left her in the room.

Skylar's going to be heart broken, again, I'm going to kill that bastard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar P.O.V

I woke up to whispering but instead of waking up I ignored it and went back to sleep, Then I was soaked and freezing cold and I opened my eyes to Jackson with a grin on his face and a bucket in his hands, I also see Lain standing at the doorway laughing his head off. Jackson started running and when I got to the door he was gone.

I sniffed the air and shifted to get my wolf tracking power, I saw a line of gold and followed it to a room in the lounge, It led to a vent and I opened it to find a hidden room I had no idea about, In human form I crawled in and looked around and saw Jackson hiding under the table laughing, "BOO", I screamed and he hit his head on the table and then started laughing.

"How did you find me", I shifted and he nodded, "Oh ok then", He climbed on my back and shouted, "I want ice cream", I licked his face and he followed me out of the room, I shifted back and picked him up and sped into the kitchen to get him his ice cream but when I looked in the freezers it was gone.

"Come on then it looks like we have to go to the shop because someone ate it all", I said giving him a pointed look, he pouted. "Can we go to the fair", I made a face that looked like I was thinking about it so he got on the floor shouting, "Please, Please, Please, Please", I nodded and gave him a piggy back upstairs.

We knocked on the door for the room Lain was in and he said to come in, He was laying on the bed and I put Jacks down and he jumped on his dad asking, "Do you want to go to the fair with us, Were getting ice cream", He gave him the puppy dog eyes, Lain caved in and I told them to hurry up and get dressed.

I had a shower and got changed into, light washed blue skinny jeans, a white Live Evil shirt that had a skull on it and some white sneakers, light make up and went downstairs to see Lain and Jackson ready to leave, I grabbed the keys to the Ferrari 458 and threw them to Lain, He took them and we got into the car I had Jackson on my lap and I made sure I had the money for today.

We got to the fair at about 12 and Jacks ran straight into the ticket line, after about 10 minutes we had our tickets and went into the fair, We went on a bunch of rides that day, I'm pretty sure Jacks fell in love with the big panda teddy I won for him but it also looked like he fell in love with a puppy that was a prize to the strength test.