Chapter 26 - Christmas Mayhem

I know that it has been a while since I have updated so I am going to try to update as much as possible over the next few days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar P.O.V

It is officially Christmas eve, I am so god damn happy that I can finally stop hiding presents in my closet, They are taking up all the room, but I just have to wait until tonight and then I will finally have my space back.

Well as it is Christmas eve it has only been a few days since Dad attacked Hunter, and to tell you the truth, I am real annoyed with the two of them.

Dad is just being annoying demanding that I return to the house to speak to him and whenever Hunter hears his voice he starts a growling competition with Dad over the phone.

Today, well I hope nothing bad happens and I have decided to get a new tattoo, I'm going to get the semi-colon I told Hunter about and I am going tonight.

Well I'm leaving now, it takes 3 hours to get to the werewolf tattoo parlour and if I want to be back before dinner I needed to leave now.

"Hey guys I'm going shopping in the mall a few towns over, I'll be back before sundown", I shouted before shutting the door and walking over to my car.

I decided to wear a dress today and that doesn't go down well with a bike, and also because the dress was white and there was now snow covering the ground, well anyway as I pulled out of the driveway I noticed a car started up across the street.

I looked at the driver and saw that it was Hunter, I called him after I stopped the car, "Hey where you going", he asked me, "Just to the mall, I need a new top", I said back trying to think of what to say.

"So your going two towns over for a top", yes I told him, he looked at me and got out of his car, locked it and walked over to me hanging up the phone.

"Your going to that tattoo place aren't you", I nodded, "So you do remember that its on Jason's pack grounds, right??", My eyes widened and I let out a frustrated growl.

"How the hell did I forget that of all things, I'm such an idiot, I can go to the one that's like 2 hours more, if I leave now I might just get back before midnight".

I said panicking, Hunter shook his head, "WE, are going to the parlor two towns over, getting the tattoo and coming back home, okay".

I nodded, "You have weapons right, I know that you know the area but we cant trust anything lately, and at least you can see all of your old friends", I smiled at that and got in the car.

It took about an hour and a half to get to the town but the drive was okay, I have decided to get two new tattoos, the semi-colon on my left wrist and a cross on my right hand.

Hunter decided on just getting the semi-colon which I still think is really nice of him.

I drove up to the town border of Jasons pack and was about halfway across when a wolf stopped in front of the car, growling at us....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I know that this is a short chapter but like I said I will try to make it up in the next few days or over next week since I am on break from school.

-Wolfchickxxx

© All Rights Reserved 2015 Wolfchickxxx