Chapter 18 - Back to School And More Trouble

Hey guys I know its a bit late but this chapter will be long to make up for it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skylar's P.O.V~

I helped Lain bring out the food to the guys and my parents, while we ate, my mom kept trying to get me to tell her how I ended up back into the hospital again.

I stayed quiet and my dad got mom to stop talking, I knew that I would end up telling them sooner or later but I would rather later, After lunch my dad asked me if we could talk in his office, I nodded him but I made sure to mind link Lain and Max first, *guys can you come with me, and can you also call Harry and ask him to be over asap*.

They both nodded and I saw Max go and grab his phone off of the table, a few minutes later Harry was at the door and he ran over to hug me, My dad told us to meet him in his office in a few minutes, After talking with my dad about all the things that have happened, He hugged me and asked if I wanted to go out for an ice cream.

A huge smile crossed my face and I ran upstairs to get ready, " I'll take that as a yes then", He shouted from downstairs, I laughed and ran to my room.

When I pulled my closet open I looked for my only girly dress, ass my dad doesn't really like me in to many black clothes, He thinks I'm hiding from things and he's right I would just never admit that, I found my white strapless ruffle dress, white converses and my jewellery, Silver heart necklace, silver cross ring and my 4 cross charm bracelet, I has a quick shower and got dressed.

Once I was dress I chose light make-up and a light pink lip gloss, I grabbed my phone and my white purse and met dad downstairs.

We got into his car and dad let me drive, but not without saying, " Please don't kill me", I laughed and drive like a sane person for once and we got to the ice cream parlour within a few minutes.

The bell above the door went off, there was a line but there was only like 3 people, When our turn came up I ordered Chocolate Chip with chocolate sauce and a chocolate flake, I ordered dad, vanilla with chocolate sauce and a chocolate flake.

We decided to eat inside and grabbed a table by the window, " I'm proud of you, the whole thing with Lain and his son, I thought about how hard it just be for you after everything, how is it going between you two now?".

I smiled, " It's going pretty well actually, after we became friends we began to talk more, I think he really is trying and so am I, the guys and I think that he become part of the group, were even getting a bike for him as a sort of initiation", dad just laughed at that last part.

We talked for a bit after that and also on the way home, We decided to stop in McDonald's, We'll I pretty much begged and wouldn't shit up and he gave in. Let's just say that I have a way with words.

I got the big mac meal deal, and dad got a chicken mayo meal, again we decided to eat in and got a table by the window again, when we were eating dad asked me something that made me lose my appetite.

"Would you be able to forgive Jason, or at least UN-banish him we need his packs alliance", I almost choked on my food.

"No I will not forgive him, and frankly I don't give a crap if you need his packs alliance, there are many other packs out there. Why do you need his?".

"Because his pack is stronger than ever now, apparently their trainer was really good and they handled a huge rogue attack without any help", I laughed.

"Do you know who that trainer was", he shook his head and said, "Not but it was a girl and a guy and they were amazing".

"Who told you that, Jason", I almost shouted, he hesitated but nodded, I laughed again, "Well looks like he spoke very highly of me and Jayden, Who knew he cared so much the cheating son of a bitch".