Day 19: Hawks Merch

To day was a day off. I didn't so much but Kai came over to hang out. We ended up going out for the days hangout out and having fun.  While we were walking to a anime store Hawks sudden drop infront of us.

"Sup." Hawks said.

"Hey Hawks, how it going?" Kai said.

"Good, just patrolling and saw you two walking around. Thought I come and say hi."

"It's nice to see you too!" I said, " we're just out shopping. Speaking of which we need to you a new shirt Kai."

"Seriously don't worry about it, besides~ if anyone  should pay it be Hawks." Kai said half jokingly.

"Yeah but I was the one who had to cut it."

"yeah but only because of me, so I'll pay." Hawks said dead seriously.

"No no it's fine."

We went back and forth debating who's paying for a new shirt for Kai, since it was used when Hawks decided to drop dead on my doorstep.  We didn't even notice Tsukuyomi until me and Hawks were finished debate on who is paying.  Of course he won that agreement and gave Kai 30$ to go but a shirt. It wasn't a big deal but we had fun messing with each other.

"Soo you two were arguing in board day light about a shirt." Tsukuyomi said unamused.

"Yup pretty much." Me and hawks said at the same time.

"It's not a big deal. But it was interesting to watch them fight over who's paying." Kai said laughing.

"Well I should really get back to work then. See you guys later" Hawks said before flying off.

Tsukuyomi said by and left us alone. It was unexpected but a welcome cite to see Hawks. Watching him fly, he was like an Angel going back to heaven.

"Your staring."

"Well excuse me his wings are pretty okay?"

Kai laughed and we went on with our day. Kai ended up getting a Hawks Shirt and got me one too for fun, while we where in the anime shop. Who knew they had hero merch too. There was All Might, Endeavor, Deku, Dynamite and a few other too. Kai fan boy about each and everyone he new about. I on the other hand was looking and Hawks merch and  (_anime_) merch. I got myself a Hawks plushie and and an art print of Hawks. I guess it was my way of showing a little support for the bird boy. I also got (_anime_) stuff too.

"I see someone a Fan of Hawks" Kai said.

"Duh, he saved my butt for dying. Twice! In the same week. It's only natural to show a little gratitude. I say he earned this fan." I said with a huff.

"Plus maybe I can get him to sign this and sell it for more money." I said jokingly.

Kai laughed and we checked out.  That was when my phone rang, it was the bird man in question.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey is Kai still with ya?"

"Yup why?"

"Me and my friend were about to get lunch at (some restaurant) wanna see if you guys are close. So we can have lunch together."

I looked over to Kai and ask if he wanted to go. It wasn't far about 10 minutes away by train. Kai agreed as long as Hawks' friend (<- autocorrect to be Gremlins for some reason and it made me laugh lol 😂) didn't mind.

We met up with Hawks at the restaurant. Apparently it was a restaurant for heros mostly because they would mostly likely get swarmed by fans if they ate at any other places. Hawks had to let the security know that we were their with him so he waited at the front for us. Once we got inside we say who Hawks friend was. Kai was fanboying because the "friend" turn out to be Mirko, one of his favorite heros.

"Oh my god! Im such a big fan Mirko!" Kai said he excitedly.

"Hi nice to meet you. Mr fan boy is Kai and I'm _____" I said.

"Nice to see you to! Hawks talked about you two. Maybe I'll drop by the Cafe since this guy won't shut up about how good those chicken sandwiches are." Mirko said.

"It's less busy in morning and come back at lunch break." Kai said "if you want that is."

"How come I don't see you act all nice when your around me." Hawks said.

"Oh shut it bird boy. I'm allowed to play favorites."

"So how's your day goin?" Mirko said.

"Good! We went shopping and we went to the arcade! Got some stuff. Argued with Hawks about a shirt. Went to anime shop." I said.

"Argue with Hawks?"

"Yup. It was fun to watch those to bicker like a old couple" Kai said.

Hawks and i immediately got flustered and said "No we are not!"

"See their evened synced."

Mirko laughed and said "Holy sh*t that's funny and you guys argued I. Public?"

"No one was watching!" I said flustered.

"Okay, so what did you guys get?"  Hawks asked, it was pretty obvious that he wanted to change the subject.

"Hawks merch, hero merch anime figure. It was mostly _____ that we getting the Hawks merch. We got matching Hawks shirts. We thought it be fitting." Kai saidz

"I only bought it because I can get Hawks to sign it so I came sell it for load of money." I said jokingly.

"_____, we know thats a lie~"

"Yup it is. I'm keeping it in a closet so I can make that Hawks plush into a voodoo doll." I said jokingly.

"Please don't." Hawks said laughing fully knowing I was joking "but I'm glad I have a new fan."

Hawks smiled looking at me and I smiled back.  Our order came and we eat. Just like that another day passes. I ever falling deeper into the rabbit whole of love.