Day 15: A Date

It was a wonderful kiss. We looked into each-other eyes with nothing but love.

"Soo, where a thing now?" Hawks asked.

I nodded smiling "if you want I'd love it." 

He smiled so brightly at me as his wings fluffed up. It was adorable. This moment wouldn't last forever since life have to get in the way of everything. Hawks and I both need to get to work. He offered to take me on a date later at night. I agreed. When I had kissed him I had made up my mind, no matter what happens I be by his side. I'll be there and make the most of the time we have together.

Once I got off of work I went home to go get changed into something more date appropriate. He text me that I should dress a bit more formally.

I choose a red outfit to match him

I choose a red outfit to match him. I did my hair in (style you like) and then waited for Hawks to come. It didn't take long for someone to ring my door bell. I open the door and see Hawks in a suit.

 I open the door and see Hawks in a suit

"Looking great as always Birdie."

"That was supposed to my line Dove~"

"Dove? That's new." I said as I blushed.

"Well your my little love bird~ then allow me~ you look gorgeous my love~" he said as he strikes a dramatic pose and held his hand to me.

I giggled at all the nicknames and grabbed his hand. He dragged me all the way to his car.

"I would fly but what's the point of getting all pretty just to mess it up in the wind~"

"Oh I was actually looking forward to be 50ft high form death." I said sarcastically.

He laughed and opened the door for me. What a gentleman. Once we got on he played some music in the background.

"So where are going?" I asked.

"A party."

"A party?"

"Yup, it's gonna be fun! Jeanist is hosting it and I thought I invited you as a date~ He's always so fashionabe." Hawks said "Mirko is gonna be there too."

"Best Jeanist? I never thought he would be holding parties. He does on occasion. It's mostly gonna be heros"

"Sound fun!"

"After that I was thinking maybe my place this time?"

"Wow not even a first date and your asking me home, how scandalous."

"I have videos games~"

"Are you trying to temp me? Cus it's working."

Best Jeanist's party was huge, mostly hero's of course, I think I saw Edgeshot,  Gang Orca, Present Mic, and a few more.  What surprising was Kai fangirling to Mirko how awesome this was.

"Kai the heck?" I said as I walked up to them with Hawks.

"Hello to you to ______. Mirko invited me." Kai said

"Yeah had a conversation with him a few times. He's seem cool to hang around." Mirko said.

"What about you ______?" Kai said.

"She's my date." Hawks said.

"Hooo hoooo ______ is finally all grown up. " Kai said as he faked wiping a tear.

"Oh hush you idiot sandwich."

"Is that the best insult you got?" Kai said jokingly.

"No but I don't wanna damage your ego~"

We both laughed it off and immediately went to the bar said to order some drinks. The party was great, I got to talked to a few other hero. I think the one I got along with the most was Fatgum and Gang Orca. They were super nice.  Hawks and I ended up dancing a lot to which was fun. Kai and Rumi was way too drunk to drive home so Hawks had to drive all of us. He dropped off at there respective place.

"So my place or yours?" Hawks said.

"Yours. I'm kinda curious." I said.

"As you wish my little cutie."