Day 10: Too Soon.

I didn't feel good this morning. I quietly straight to the bathroom so I don't wake Hawks up. I felt as if I was about to throw up and I went and threw up in the toilet. I look at it and all I saw was red. At the moment I felt horrible but also horrified. Not because of the blood but knowing I didn't have much time left. I waited until I felt a little better to do my daily routines. I decided not to talk about it with Keigo. He didn't need to worry about me.

Keigo got up about 30 minutes after. He got ready for work and I did too. I went to work as normal. I didn't get much work done either. I wasn't feeling the best and I knew Kai knew that. He had me taken a 10 minute break every
Hour. I insist for him to not worry but he didn't listen.  He even tried to get me to go home earlier but I didn't.  I stuck it out and Hawks came by just as I was about to leave.

"Hey, Dove. How's your day?" He said.

"Okay." I said.

"What's wrong? You seem a little out of it."

"I'm okay. Just a little tired that's all. I'll be off anyways so I'll just take a nap when I get home." I said as I smiled.

"Well I'll see you tonight then."

I smiled and wave them good bye. I quickly went home. I could help but cry as soon as I got home. Right when I just started a relationship this had to happen. I had to call my doctor later that day. This only ever happened once. It was when I was 18, I thought I would have died back then.  By some miracle I survived and even then they always say I won't have much time. I laid in my be,  thinking.

"Keigo...." I said sadly.

I knew this day would come but I didn't want it to be this soon. It's Too soon, I just got Keigo and now I'm going to leave him. I couldn't help but feel guilty.

"What do I do....." I said to myself.

Time flew bye and Keigo was now at my house. I made some dinner for us but the night was mostly quiet.

"______? Is everything okay? You seem a bit out of it." He said worriedly.

"Just a little under the weather. Nothing to worry about. I called my doctor earlier so he can check up on me."

"You want me to go with you?"

"No no, I'll be fine."

I quickly changed the subject. Keigo got the memo but I knew he wanted more information. It seem that way anyways.
I love him, and yet the world is so cruel. I just now have something I want to protect, someone I want to be with. And here I am... stepping closer and closer to death's doors. I forced myself to hide it from him. Deep down I could tell he knew something was wrong. He tried to cheer me up and kisses me. It didn't work. We ended cuddled together as he whispered sweet nothings in my ear. Maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought. Maybe I'm just haveing an episode right? Maybe tomorrow when my doctor talks to me I'll be okay. I held him tight as he held me in his arms.

"_____, you can always talk to me."

"Not this time Birdie." I said and I kissed him on the cheek.

I didn't say anything after that. Just as my life started to be colored in the rainbow, it had be covered in black.