Ch. 48

''Citizens of Townsville!!"

''--We interrupt your programs with an emergency broadcast--''

''Take cover, run, hide as best you can--''

''-fight if you have to--''

''The monsters are--''

''OH MY GUMDROPS!!!!! DID YOU SEE THAT?!?!''

''TAKE COVER!!!"

***************************

The City of Townsville watched in awe and horror as everything unfolded. News broadcasted and tried to cover and warn everyone to get out of the city, but it was too late for most.

At first, everyone was shocked to see six different colored lights shoot across the sky into the monsters. They slammed through buildings, tore into the ground and destroyed everything around.

Then... no one could believe it at first... the PowerPuff Girls believed to be dead for so long, with the RowdyRuff Boys by their side, were fighting shadow monsters that crawled along the streets.

Their superheroes had returned.

And they were fighting to save the City of Townsville once again.

*******************************

''IT'S THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!!! OH MY GOSH, DID YOU SEE THAT?!?!"

''I thought they were dead!!"

''-- It's a vicious fight right now, and I can only pray that the puffs and ruffs win this without us losing them all over again.''

''AHHH!!!!!''

''There's ashes... and rubble everywhere--''

''--where is--''

''I don't... I don't see-- oh my God.''