Friday, 2:01 pm

I was sitting on the bed and he was closing the door before he came closer to me.

His hands held my cheeks and his lips touched mine softly. He wasn't really moving his lips at first.

Then he pushed me carefully backwards on the bed. He laid down beside me and kissed me so softly as if he was afraid to loose me if he'd be too rough, too demanding.

I kissed him back. "It's only been three days, but lord have mercy, I missed this." He said between the kisses. "Me too" I whispered.

We were crawling further on the bed and I laughed at how incompetent we were to do such simple things while kissing.

I stared at the bruises on his face but decided to not ask, because I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the truth and if he wanted to tell.

The weather was starting to get colder, so today I wore a hoodie. My body was hovering over his by now and I was pulling my hoodie off with his help. Then I helped him out of his.

On his body was also a huge purplish bruise. My fingers traveled around it because I couldn't help it but I couldn't say anything about it. I didn't want to ruin this moment.

He stretched his armes up, so I could pull his hoodie over his head and as soon as his hands were free, they flew to my waist again. Our lips crushed onto each other's, now with a lot more passion. My hips started moving on his lap automatically.

He opened my jeans so slow like always, to know when to stop. I nodded in the kiss and whispered: "I really am starving too."

He then groaned as if he waited for me to say that and pulled down my jeans as fast as possible and i did the rest. I also stood up and pulled down his pants, then crawled back on him, kissing his stomach and traveling up to his neck again.

I sucked on his skin and he breathed heavily. "It might leave a mark", I said, unsure, if I should continue or not. "I don't care. Please. Keep going." He whispered and put his head back.

So I kept doing it, my hands steadying my body when holding onto his shoulders. My lips moved to his ear and slowly placed kisses everywhere. "Does this feel good?" I whispered. I wanted to make him feel every move. His body reaction told me to keep going.

I watched him the whole time. He pressed his eyelids shut and nodded. And then my lips traveled down to his stomach. My hands were also exploring his body as if they have never felt it.

I slowly let my fingers walk down on the side of his body and then pulled off his underwear. He opened his eyes and looked down on me. "I've never— you know..." I started.

He grabbed my face and pulled my body up to his face again. He kissed me with so much emotions. "You don't need to, I want you to enjoy our time together, too." I closed my eyes. I felt something strange in my stomach and I wasn't sure how to feel about it.

"I want to give you back, what you gave me the second time we had sex. I want you to relax and... enjoy it. But I don't know if I do it right, Chris, and I'm scared." I admitted and he smiled in our kiss.

"I don't think there is anything you can't do Carla. I could watch you do anything and I'd love it. Fuck, I get turned on only by the way you say my name. I think I could come by simply be here with you."

I laughed in disbelief.

"I'm convinced I've never met a girl that could please me more than you can. So if you want this, don't worry. But if you don't, I'll gladly do so many other things with you."

I shook my head and smiled. I love how he assures me, that he actually tells me that he likes what I do. My hands then traveled down to his hips. I planted kisses on his lower body and took a deep breath before touching and kissing his dick.

He was still watching me and bit his lips. I slowly put a part of it in my mouth and started to suck, my hands going up and down.

His head fell back and he moaned. I started to go faster and sucked a little harder, still watching him. If I hurt him, I'd stop immediately.

"Carla,..." he said throwing his hand in his face. "I'm close, you will—" he stuttered. I didn't stop, because I think he didn't want me to. "Fuck", he whispered. "You— Carla" he screamed.

And then I felt it. He was coming. In my mouth, my face and a little bit on my neck and chest. His hips fell down, then i quickly went into the bathroom to spit it out and clean myself up.

As I exit the bathroom, he was still breathing heavy and i crawled back on top of him. I kissed his lips slowly. "I'm literally speechless, Carla. Fuck, this felt good." And he kissed me back.

He spun us around so that he was lying on top of me now. "It's my turn now." He opened my bra and threw it through the room and pulled down my underwear.

He kissed my stomach and sucked a little on it while using his tongue, I got goosebumps.

He went up to my neck using his hands and his tongue. There, he also sucked on my skin, searching for the right spot. I moaned when he found it and there he sucked in my skin. His right hand was squeezing my ass and then he went down on me. His left hand held my hips while he pushed two fingers with his right hand inside of me.

A little whimper escaped my mouth and I closed my eyes. He was moving them in and out repeatedly.

When he pulled them out completely he started to go down with his tongue. I couldn't see his face and I held his head, directing him a little and thrusting my hips up.

His hand moved back between my legs but he didn't stop licking. His fingers circled and pressed and massaged me and I started to feel tense after a while.

"Chris, I'm close." I said. "Don't stop." And I presses his head deeper between my legs. "Oh my god." I managed to stay with an unsteady breath.

"Chris, fuck." I said louder. "Chris" I screamed. My body trembled and I finished. He didn't immediately stop. And when I looked back down on him, I met his eyes. He licked his lips and wiped his face with the back of his hand.