Types of rain

ARIES // fresh rain. after youve been and gone, the smell of nature is hung in the air. you water and give and leave. you're considerate.

TAURUS // pneumonia rain. the type thats freezing, even in the middle of summer, and even in light showers can give you the flu. you're refreshing.

GEMINI // cardiff rain. constantly there, on and off. people dont pay you much mind, and regard you with some dismay as theyre walking to work. however, people are used to and fond of you. you're welcomed.

CANCER // hail. something you do not want to be caught in, you do not discriminate who you hit, and leave trails of yourself through the streets. you excite children and animals but bore adults. you're embraced.

LEO // summer rain. the constant showers through july and august that come from nowhere. you make people run from the beaches to their cars, and others step outside to have you cool them off. you always leave a rainbow behind.

VIRGO // georgia rain. you hit every single day at the same time, and soak everything in site in less than a minute. you mix well with humidity and tap on umbrellas. you're romantic.

LIBRA // thick rain. casual, typical rain, but with droplets so big they echo through windscreens and windows and skylights, like tiny bullets. you're exciting.

SCORPIO // drizzle. when the day is dreary and boring, you hit, ever so light and slow, finishing within the hour but leaving puddles and droplets behind. you're peaceful.

SAGITTARIUS // sleet. thick, icy rain that stops traffic and keeps kids off school. a pain in the ass when you need to go somewhere, but a good excuse to stay inside with hot chocolate. you're ultimately thanked.

CAPRICORN // long needed rain. after a brief dry spell, you hit out of the blue, in the middle of the afternoon, turning a blue sky black and leaving a dusty smell in the air. you're a spectacle in the eyes of some people.

AQUARIUS // thunderstorms. spontaneous catcalls and bright lights, you make kids hide under the bed and have dogs bark until all hours, but to those who appreciate you, your lightning and mist is absolutely gorgeous.

PISCES // downpour. with no excuse, the day starts fading behind you, and those who would usually complain of the weather sit silent at their kitchen tables, watching you. you're mesmerising.