As Monsters

Aries:Fast and deadly. They blend into the forest. Will kill you without making a sound. You won't see them until it's too late.

Taurus:Eyes like steel. Spikes stick out from their shoulders. They have a growl that makes your bones vibrate. You hear it before you see it.

Gemini:Red eyes and black feathers. They come come down from the sky in flocks and carry victims away in their claws. They hunt at twilight.

Cancer:They look like beautiful people, but their nails are too sharp and their hair is long and wild. They lure people to their deaths with their attractiveness and sweet voices.

Leo:Giant beasts that tower over the trees. Bright scales and rows of teeth. They have a ferocious roar that shakes the ground. They enjoy stepping on people but are careful to not hurt other monsters.

Virgo:Small but clever. With large violet eyes and grey fur. They will snuggle into your arms and then scratch and slice you with their claws. They always win.

Libra:Slithers in trees with glistening scales. They strangle passing humans and eat them whole.

Scorpio:Very very fast. You only see a passing shadow. If you feel a sharp pinch then you're already doomed. It only takes a few moments for the poison to set in.

Sagittarius:Bright eyes and gorgeous teeth. They float behind you and sing lullabies in a strange language until you fall asleep. You'll never wake up.

Capricorn:They decorate the forest with exotic flowers and grow vines from their tail. It will come at you from behind as you admire their work.

Aquarius:They look like humans with extra limbs. Too many arms and legs. Five eyes and no nose. Yet they move beautifully and aren't actually dangerous. People just fear them because they do not understand them.

Pisces:They move in packs and hiss at the moon. They have bright blue eyes and silver fur. They come at you from all directions.