In a classroom

Pisces:*walks into a classroom with no teacher* oh dear god... *slowly backs out of the room*

Aries:*jumping up and down on a table with Leo* *sees Pisces* Come join us!!

Sagittarius:that looks fun! *steps onto a chair and falls onto Capricorn* oops

Capricorn:GET THE HELL OFF OF ME SAG *pushes sag off of them and kicks them away* *continues reading*

Sagittarius:Oy, that's cruel, cap... *walks over to Scorpio who is sleeping*

Aquarius:*looks over pisces's shoulder* oh god, aliens have invaded earth! Let's go! *grabs Pisces and escapes*

*the teacher (Virgo) comes back* EVERYONE SIT DOWN NOW AND SHUT UP

Leo:SCREW THAT! *launches rubber band at Scorpio for no reason*

Scorpio:*wakes up and catches the rubber band* ya'll are idiots that need to calm down. *goes back to sleeping*

Gemini:everyone, listen to scorp- *gets hit with a rubber band from Leo* That's. It. *stands up*

Taurus:uh oh. *pushes sag under a desk and pulled Scorpio underneath another one* you'd better hide *hides under a table*

Virgo (student):hey cap, whatcha reading? *starts reading with cap*

Gemini:*picks up a stack of rubber bands and hits everyone in the room with them except for Taurus, Sag and Scorpio*

Cancer:wait for me! *tries to escape with Pisces and Aquarius but their sweater gets caught on the door knob*

Meanwhile...

Libra:*home sick with a fever* I wonder what's going on at school...