playing baseball

Aries:hits a home run and brags about it for a month. everyone knows they're the best player, but nobody tells them because that would be all they heard for a long time.

Taurus:they have all the coolest stuff. $300 bats, a bag with their name on it, etc. it's all worthless, though, because they're actually really bad at baseball.

Gemini:they're talking to everyone in the dugout and it distracts them from the game. it isn't until they're called up to bat that they realize what they're actually here for.

Cancer:trying to keep Pisces from dying. gets upset when they strike out and tries not to let that affect them. everyone wonders how cancer can deal with the stress they get as an unofficial "den mother" of the team.

Leo:the coach. they keep everyone in line and it's stressing them out. a few practices are cancelled the next week because they need "me time", aka sleep.

Virgo:worried about everyone getting hurt. they were so worried about everyone else that they got a pop fly to the nose and had to go to the hospital.

Libra:they're bouncing around the field, and are incredibly excited because they are going to WIN ("wait, you can't win baseball by yourself?!")

Scorpio:they're the pitcher. they wear all black on the field and give dirty looks to all the batters. they "accidentally" hit a few people they don't like.

Sagittarius:runs faster than everyone but can't hit the ball to save their life. the coach has them bunt and they somehow turn it into a home run.

Capricorn:*sitting under a tree* "I hate sports. The players suck and every team I'm on never wins. This is stupid."

Aquarius:Sitting around with Capricorn doing nothing and complaining about the heat.

Pisces:*gets handed a bat* "Wait, I thought we were playing soccer!?" *quickly taking off shinguards*