If you want someone who is...

By astroliology

If you want someone who is brave, adventurous, and protective, befriend an Aries, unless you can't handle someone who is vain, argumentative, and childish.

If you want someone who is loyal, patient, and understanding, befriend a Taurus, unless you can't handle someone who is traditional, stubborn, and a homebody.

If you want someone who is witty, exciting, and spontaneous, befriend a Gemini, unless you can't handle someone who is irresponsible, unreliable, and easily bored.

If you want someone who is caring, thoughtful, and empathetic, befriend a Cancer, unless you can't handle someone who is self-obsessed, clingy, and calculating.

If you want someone who is giving, loving, and joyful, befriend a Leo, unless you can't handle someone who is narcissistic, bossy, and dogmatic.

If you want someone who is dependable, practical, and selfless, befriend a Virgo, unless you can't handle someone who is critical, fussy, and nosy.

If you want someone who is optimistic, friendly, and peaceful, befriend a Libra, unless you can't handle someone who is judgmental, indecisive, and a pushover.

If you want someone who is trustworthy, passionate, and a good listener, befriend a Scorpio, unless you can't handle someone who is obsessive, jealous, and secretive.

If you want someone who is honest, charismatic, and open-minded, befriend a Sagittarius, unless you can't handle someone who is hypocritical, hot-headed, and too persistent.

If you want someone who is wise, strong, and cool-headed, befriend a Capricorn, unless you can't handle someone who is moody, private, and a know-it-all.

If you want someone who is freethinking, original, and easygoing, befriend an Aquarius, unless you can't handle someone who is flighty, constantly objective, and opportunistic.

If you want someone who is faithful, generous, and adaptable, befriend a Pisces, unless you can't handle someone who is emotional, dependent, and self-pitying.

If you want a good friend, befriend any of the above.