If only the signs knew...

Aries:How brave they appear to be, they would never worry about having to put up an aggressive, overly confident front at the slightest feeling of self-doubt.

Taurus:That their homespun wisdom was held in such high esteem by the individuals who deal with them, they would stop secretly wondering if others find them interesting.

Gemini:That it is just as easy to become the story as it is to repeat it, they would avoid gossip, even though it intrigues them.

Cancer:How strong and dependable they appear to others, they wouldnt worry about letting someone close to them, especially a love interest, get a peek at their vulnerabilities.

Leo:That even the greatest ruler has to listen to the advice of others.

Virgo:The high regard others hold them in, the would realize that, as imperfect they consider themselves to be, they are a lot closer to perfection than the rest of us.

Libra:That any trouble in a relationship with a Libra, will come from one or both partners not fulfilling their obligations with honesty and a giving heart.

Scorpio:They were not being judged as harshly as they sometimes judge others, they would relax more and not put so much stress on themselves to succeed in everything they do.

Sagittarius:That they could find much of the happiness that they were looking for in their proverbial backyard, they might not feel as if they had to go so far afield to find it.

Capricorn:How respected and revered they are from the people around them, they would not worry about criticism and gossip affecting their reputation.

Aquarius:The deep love and affection their friends and other have for them, they would feel secure and not be worried about or take issue with emotional intimacy in their relationships.

Pisces:That they are capable of extraordinary strength and discipline, they would not worry about not measuring up to the challenges, both big and small, that come their way.