Looking for Alaska Quotes

Aries:"We are as indestructible as we believe ourselves to be."

Taurus:"There is a part of her greater than the sum of her knowable parts. And that part has to go somewhere, because it cannot be destroyed."

Gemini:"All right. The snow may be falling in the winter of my discontent, but at least I've got sarcastic company."

Cancer:"When you stop wishing things wouldn't fall apart, you stop suffering when they do."

Leo:"Jesus, I'm not going to be one of those people who sits around talking about what they're going to do. I'm just going to do it."

Virgo:"I just did some calculations and I've been able to determine that you're full of shit."

Libra:"I have guts, just not when it counts."

Scorpio:"A woman so strong she burns heaven and drenches hell."

Sagittarius:"We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken. We think we are invincible because we are."

Capricorn:"Because you simply cannot draw these things out forever. At some point, you just pull off the Band-Aid and it hurts, but then it's over and you're relieved."

Aquarius:"It always shocked me when I realized that I wasn't the only person in the world who thought and felt such strange and awful things."

Pisces:"Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there.' I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful."