AS BABYSITTERS

Aries: The one that tries to literally sit on the baby as a joke to the parents, but the parents were mortified so Aries was fired immediately and got replaced by Cancer.

Taurus: Gives the children a lot of candy so that the kids will love them, but finds out that the kids are super hyperactive and attempts to calm them down, but gets tired of it and takes a nap for "five minutes". They wake up two hours later and sees the house is a wreck.

Gemini: The babysitter that takes the kid to the park to try and get some numbers. Then they accidentally leaves the kid at the park and comes home with some other kid.

Cancer: At first tries to be as fun and nice as possible, until the children start to take advantage of them. Once that happens they put their foot down and put everyone in time out expect for their favorite child.

Leo: Had plans with friends the same day that they have to babysit so they take the children with them to go hang out with their friends and end up causing a lot of chaos.

Virgo: The one that is always talking to the children and trying to learn about their life while the kids are watching one of those awful new Nickelodeon shows, which results in Virgo being ignored and feeling a little offended.

Libra: Texts friends for about an hour, ignoring the kids. Once they realize they are babysitting they get up and leave the house because they have more important things to do with their life.

Scorpio: Once they walk in the children know that this babysitter doesn't take any crap so the kids are pretty much on their best behavior the whole time. It's a little upsetting though because Scorpio practiced their screaming voice for 2 hours straight.

Sagittarius: Most likely to get sued by the parents for taking the kids to some haunted area and scaring the living peanut butter and jelly out of them.

Capricorn: The babysitter that is every fun loving kid's nightmare, they have a schedule for everything and get stressed easily if the kid doesn't listen to them. Most likely to be found in a corner rocking back and forth after about 20 minutes of babysitting.

Aquarius: Starts an illegal business with the children, that consists of weed and grape seed. Acts like Babysitter of the Year in front of the parents so when the children complain about them the parents don't take it too seriously.

Pisces: Actual Babysitter of the Year because they have a genuine love of children and is practically a child. Probably sings a lot of cute songs to the children and participates in games that the kids make up.