Tempers

Aries: Quick to fire up, but then also quick to calm down and move on. Hurtful words and actions may be used in the heat of the moment. Volatile Anger. 

 Taurus: Generally patient people, but they can give a tongue lashing to anyone who pushes them too far. A big temper for people that come across as gentle. The feeling of anger will linger for them. 

Gemini: Gemini is quick to turn on anyone hurting them, revealing other, more destructive personalities of the twins. Can use words and mockery to hurt. 

 Cancer: Cancer will become defensive and can ride the wave of their rage, causing harsh actions. Then, they will retreat into themselves where they become untouchable. 

Leo: Leo become angry whenever their ego is threatened. They have an over the top anger, where they explicitly let you know that they are losing their temper. Childish rages. 

Virgo: Virgo's temper simmers inside, but they may become cold and unresponsive. Words may be used to hurt. And they will tell you how incompetent you are at life. 

Libra: Libra generally stays away from rage and loss of temper, seeking harmony above all else. However, their debating skills can come out to play, creating a mildly argumentative nature. 

 Scorpio: They can rip your soul out and display it for the world to see if they lose their temper, which sounds exaggerated, but it's not. 

 Sagittarius: Sagittarians may try to laugh off their anger at first. But if they feel provoked, they will react much like Aries, and will then probably storm out to relocate to somewhere less rage provoking and heavy. 

 Capricorn: Capricorn's temper is internalized and kept inside mostly. They will become distant and unwilling to communicate. Might voice angry thoughts if not left alone. 

 Aquarius: The Aquarian temper seems to go one of two ways, either they detach and become difficult to reach, or they leave you a sniveling mess on the floor, completely sure of your intellectual inferiority. 

 Pisces: Pisces are not people to easily enrage, and prefer a somber atmosphere. Feelings of anger will probably be directed elsewhere, and this is perhaps why this sign is known for using religion, drugs, alcohol, music, art etc as a way of escaping overwhelming emotions.