How They Speak

Aries:Very rapidly, but passionately. They hate repeating themselves, and can easily lose control of their volume.

Taurus:Conversationally, they're measured and articulate, but giving a presentation they go fast and stop for no one.

Gemini:Quickly, with conviction. They can fit a lot of information into few words, but it's never just a few.

Cancer:Hesitatingly, if they're not familiar with who they're speaking to - they adjust their speed for everyone.

Leo:Excitedly, almost tripping over words with enthusiasm. Expect lots of pauses but few 'uhs' when they're confused.

Virgo:Concisely, choosing words with exacting precision. Shade from Virgo is brutally delivered and cuts deep.

Libra:Pleasantly, with a musical tone that rises and falls. Their small talk is captivating, like ringing bells.

Scorpio:Smoothly, words flowing like dark chocolate with the bitter aftertaste. They've mastered subtlety in shade.

Sagittarius:Entirely free of affect. Their raw, unfiltered speaking voice reflects total sincerity and spontaneity.

Capricorn:Matter-of-factly, with emphatic pauses carefully interspersed. Their rhetorical skills are incomparable.

Aquarius:Quietly and unemotionally, at least to begin with. They'll raise their voice under considerable stress.

Pisces:Casually, with charming vocal quirks that they don't disguise. Maybe a little husky, or soft and lilting.