Signs as Suits

Aries:Slate grey, English-cut, extremely well-fitted. Paired with a scarlet tie and a crisp ivory button-down, slightly creased near the belt because they're moving constantly. Navy blue pocket square and a silver tie clip, with matching silk knots rather than cuff links.

Taurus:Olive green, American-cut, tailored but comfortable in the waist. Paired with a muted yellow spread-collar and a perfectly knotted gold-and-yellow striped tie. They forgo the pocket square because it's ostentatious, and probably aren't wearing a tie clip either.

Gemini:Powder-blue, Italian-cut, large in the shoulders but perfect in the waist. Paired with a white button-down, pink tie, and a meticulously folded pink-and-white pocket square that matches perfectly. Their tie clip keeps slipping diagonally. Most likely sign to wear a bow tie.

Cancer:Grey, English-cut, leaves a little room in both the shoulders and waist but not enough to be noticeable. Paired with a light blue button-down, a tie patterned in cream and yellow, and a brighter yellow pocket square. Understated silver tie clip, and cuffs are buttoned, not linked. 

Leo:Navy blue pinstriped, Italian-cut and fitted almost as well as Capricorn. Off-white shirt with a classic collar and an extremely attention-getting tie - a wild pattern or color, or even a novelty or bow tie. They pull it off with aplomb and coordinate a pocket square perfectly, somehow.

Virgo:Tan, English-cut summer suit, extremely well-fitted and meticulously tailored, though their crisp white shirt is a little tight in the neck. Creatively tulip-knotted patterned ivory tie and a jaunty but understated pale pink pocket square, with rose gold tie clip and cuff links.

Libra:Charcoal, English-cut, fits well all the way through. The color coordination is careful and well-considered: pale yellow button-down, cornflower blue patterned tie, ivory pocket square and a tasteful pin in addition to the matching tie clip and monogrammed cuff links.

Scorpio:Black, Italian cut, fits snugly in the shoulders but makes the wearer look like a million bucks. Three-piece with a grey vest. Gold patterned tie and a beautifully folded dark grey silk pocket square. Inches away from black tie apparel - they could walk into the Oscars and blend in.

Sagittarius:Navy blue, American-cut blazer over khaki slacks. They're dressed just a little more casually than anyone around them, but rocking it. Paired with a classic white button-down and deep green tie, bright yellow-and-green-striped pocket square worn almost ironically.

Capricorn:Navy blue pinstriped, Italian-cut, the best-tailored and most conservative suit out of all the signs. Semi-spread collared ivory shirt with a very expensive dark carmine patterned tie. The pocket square is deeper red, and their silver cuff links match their tie clip perfectly.

Aquarius:Dark blue, American-cut, a little loose in the shoulders but no desire for alteration. Paired with a vivid blue button-down, extremely ostentatious violet and navy tie, and neither pocket square nor tie clip. They make it look high-class, and they dare you to comment.

Pisces:Blue seersucker, American-cut, well-fitted but very comfortable. Three-piece, with a matching vest. Paired with a peach-hued button-down that perfectly offsets the slate-grey tie and white pocket square. Platinum-colored tie clip offsets cuffs that are buttoned, not linked.