Signs in Santa's Workshop

by shirostrology

Virgo and Taurus: The researchers. They collect information about every. single. kid. They gather information about the people's lifes, hobbies, dislikes...They even notice the smallest details and sort out the useless information. Their work is very important. It takes patience and time.

Leo and Pisces: Use the information they got from Virgo and Taurus to decide what kid will get what kind of present. It might take long, but the gift choices usually always make the kids happy. Depending on how nice the kid has been, he/she will get better presents. It takes imagination and creativity.

Capricorn and Scorpio: They prepare the presents for the kids. Whether it's a rubber duck or a monster truck, they will prepare them. They need to be careful to not make any mistakes. They might not show it, but they really hope the kid will like the present. It takes hard work and concentration.

Aquarius and Aries: They check if the kid has been nice or naughty. They go through the information from the researchers and decide if the kid deserves a present or not. If he/she has been naughty, they're the ones to decide what the punishment will be given. It takes attentiveness and discernment

Libra and Cancer: They make sure everyone is okay. They tell exhausted Signs to take a break and often prepare some cups of hot chocolate. if someone is ill, they will work in their place until they get better. Sometimes they make cookies. It takes motherliness and care.

Sagittarius and Gemini: They deliver the presents. They like their job because they get to see the world. Some people would find it exhausting. They don't. They also enter the houses and the presents under the tree, trying to not get caught. It takes courage and curiosity.