ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

MEANWHILE IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE...

Peter Parker pulled down his mask, running towards the edge of a building like no one was watching, all the city lights blaring behind him, shooting a web at the closet building near him and zooming past the streets.

He'd never expect that this is what he'd get into after getting bitten by that radioactive spider. If that means, dancing in the streets embarrassing the life out of your niece or getting slammed into a brick wall by a half-goblin. Not to mention, holding a train back with just his webs and back for support and punching a car through a window on a date.

Peter's usual routine was holding up a car or pulling on two buses that were dangling on the sides of a bridge with a crowd watch. But he's a comic book, a cereal, his niece ( Y/N ) even admits that his Christmas album was okay.

Oh... and the theme song.

And there was a popsicle, but, hey. He's looked worse. Peter tries to reassure himself that it'll get easier, but at the same time he loves it. I mean, who wouldn't?

"So, no matter how many hits I take," Peter spoke. "I'll always find a way to come back."

Peter stood on top of a building, looking down at the city below him, and if you could see behind his mask, there was bits of determination filling in them. "'Cause the only thing standing between this city and oblivion is me."

Peter crossed his arms and swung into the air, the sun blaring behind him for one final swing. "There's only one Spider-Man and you're looking at him." As a flock of pigeons flew behind him, he flashed one last blink before coming down.

just had to!! also, i don't like the prologue, but i couldn't come up with anything else and i tried to do my own version of the intro, but still don't like it

- see you soon, meg !