- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟰𝟭┊❛ 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼 𝗔 𝗗𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Music played in the back as Margo swiped through holograms of different hairstyles, deciding which one she'd like to try on for her avatar, seated at the control panel of the Go Home Machine.

As she swiped through the different styles, she made comments and shook her head waiting for the right one to come up. From behind, Miles let out a quiet yelp as when air was let out of the metal cracks on the floor. Miles wasn't as lucky, Margo sitting up from the small noise she heard.

When she stood up, her mask came over her face as she scanned around the room to see if anyone was in.

"Hmm," Margo hummed.

The screens disappeared, jogging up a few steps away from the controls. She looked around, not noticing the cords falling from behind her and Miles moving on the ceiling behind her.

From behind, Miles leaped down, taking over the controls turned on the machine. The sound of glitching alarmed Margo, causing her to turn around to see the machine activating on its own.

Margo shot a web at the controls and swung to the controls. Screens appeared around the control panel, while Miles was above pressing on some buttons to activate the machine. Margo looked up and shot a web at the ceiling, swinging up to see what it was.

But Miles was already leaping back down, finding his way over to the scanner. He bent down and a bright light scanned Miles, searching for his dimensional signature. Once it was found, a spider like machine came crawling down from the ceiling.

"What is happening?" Lyla questioned, popping up besides Margo.

"The machine activated on its own," Margo informed her.

"How is that possible?"

"It isn't."

Miles looked around as the metal spider leg shot up to one of the holes on the ceiling, bringing down a bright red web, then continuing the process, forming a barrier around Miles.

Miles looked around him as the webs formed. Meanwhile, Margo switched from each panel, trying to stop it from happening. Once she got to one of the panels, she squinted her eyes and got a better view of an invisible Miles.

Just then, Miles's spider-senses went off, alerting him that Miguel was about to smash through the wall. Miguel broke through, rushing over to the Morales boy. "Stop him! Now!"

"Man, what does it look like I'm tryna do?" Margo snapped.

Miguel came got up, running towards Miles with his claws and fangs out. He then jumped toward the go home machine, landing right on top of it, using his claws to try and rip open the barrier.