- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟭𝟱┊❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿-𝗚𝗮𝗻𝗴 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

"Come on..."

Ever since last night, ( Y/N ) couldn't fall asleep. Every text she's sent Miles was the same thing; are you okay? and the occasional, where are you? Spider-Noir and ( Y/N ) ahead a 'talk about feelings', since his only sense of feeling was lighting a match and watching it burn.

Then for the rest of the night, not being able to sleep, ( Y/N ) actually gave the song Sunflower a chance. And to her surprise, it was actually good. Yes, Miles Morales was right about something.

That morning everyone gathered up in the living room discussing their next plan. Spider-Noir was lying on the sofa, examining a Rubik's cube, trying to figure out which color was what.

As Peni Parker came back with the newly fixed goober, Spider-Noir sat up with the next answer. "Is this... purple?"

"No."

"Blue?"

"No."

"Has anyone heard from Miles?" Gwen questioned. "( Y/N )?"

( Y/N ) sighed. "Nothing..."

"Look, he's just clearing his head, ( Y/N ) and I know the kid," Peter defended as May put a coaster under Peter Porker's cup. "He's got what it takes. I bet he's gonna come through that door, recharged and ready to fight-"

Just then, Miles came running through the door, panting for breathe. "My uncle - my Uncle Aaron... he's the Prowler!"

"Hold up? Aaron-Aaron?!" ( Y/N) exclaimed.

Miles nodded. "He's working for Kingpin! He tried to kill me!"

"That's a pretty hardcore origin story," Spider-Noir admitted, getting a look from everyone and a nudge on the arm from Peni.

"It's okay, it's okay," Peter reassured. "We're gonna figure it out."

Gwen moved Peter aside a little. "Were you followed?"

"No. I don't..."

Just then, everyone's eyes widened, their heads popping up; spidey senses. They turned to the door, pulling down their masks and getting ready in a fighting position. Since ( Y/N ) a didn't have a mask and wanted to help, she just shrugged as she got into a less confident fighting position.

Ding

The door threw open and a tentacle came flying inside. It knocked down May's plate of tea, revealing it was being carried by Doc Ock.