- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟯┊❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Okay, now we're probably doing this the last time. For real, this is no joke. His name is Miles Morales, he was bitten by a radioactive and for, like two days, he was the one and only Spider-Man. You should know the rest.

He finished his essay, saved a bunch of people. Got hit by a drone, with filled him up with a little nostalgia considering what happened to Peter B. Parker. He also ( finally ) went up to ( Y/N )'s house over the weekend and told her how he felt, no shoulder touch or nothing. Which is the real miracle no one's addressing.

And he made a little something for Aaron;

Miles, Jefferson and ( Y/N ) stood in front of the memorial for Aaron. It was bright and colorful, with Aaron smiling down at them. They wrote rest in power on the side. While smiling up at it, Miles took this opportunity to stretch his arm over around ( Y/N )'s shoulders and wrap it around her.

Jefferson saw this, making this the first of many times he would embarrass Miles and places his shoulders around his son's. ( Y/N ) looked up, chuckling, nudging Miles's arm to signal over to Jefferson. He only flashed a smile, but it sooner faded looking over at his dad with wide eyes.

And he finally met his roommate who is has become his "guy in the chair". He says he hates it, but ( Y/N ) knows deep down he likes it. Oh, and Miles slapped a sticker where his dad's never gonna find it. When him and ( Y/N ) feel alone, like, no one understands what they're going through, they look back at they're friends who did.

Speaking of friends, Peter finally went over to Mj's apartment to make things right and - his sister's, finally saying what he's never gotten to say and made things right ( also clearing things up ), getting the biggest hug from her that he hasn't gotten in a while and his Susan banned the name Osborn from being said in the house.

Miles never thought he could do any of this, but he can. Anyone can wear the mask, you can wear the mask. If you didn't know that before, hope you do now.

"that person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero

"that person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero."
- stan lee

THAT'S THE END UNTIL ACT TWOOO!!

- see you soon, meg!