- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟯┊❛ 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

With ( Y/N ) suspended, that didn't mean the guidance counselor, Mr. Wilson, was giving up. Even during school hours he managed to get time in, yes he's one of those people. He took a sip of coffee from his mug that had a cat imprinted on it, typing one last line into his laptop before starting.

His office was covered in cats, with a sofa hanging out besides the door. It was a tight squeeze, but there was enough space. The shelves were stacked with files, a vase and frames and his desk was a mess.

"Okay, first off, I just wanna say I get it," Mr. Wilson began after a long period of silence.

( Y/N ) gave an awkward smile. "You get what?"

"Well, I've heard you had a hectic couple of weeks,"

If a rough couple of weeks meant the incident in chemistry, getting hit with the ball in gym and ending with the disastrous book report with the snakes escaping out into the school hallway, than hectic sums it up just about right.

( Y/N ) deadpanned, flashing back to the recent incidents. "But your teachers, you know, they're telling me you're doodling all day, saying that you're staring off into space and somehow managed to bring snakes into school for a book report on Percy Jackson, which honestly sounds-"

Realizes she wasn't listening to him anymore, staring up at clock above the door, he clapped his hands, snapping her back of reality. "Hey. Oh... really? We truly started the meeting thirty seconds ago. You gotta be with me, girl."

"Yeah. Sorry, Mr. Wilson," ( Y/N ) managed to flash an apologetic smile, looking around the room.

"No. Mr. Wilson was my father," he informed her. "My name is Gabe. His name was also Gabe. So, doesn't super-work. But let's talk about you. With high school coming up, it's time to start really thinking about your future."

( Y/N ) store off into space, blocking everything Mr. Wilson was saying. Taking note of the worried look, Mr. Wilson quickly tried to get her out of it. "Oh, no. No, I'm not... you know I'm not trying to scare you, right?"

"Do I have to figure out my whole future before lunch or is there, like..." ( Y/N ) trailed off.

"I'm gonna give you a task," Mr. Wilson continued. "I want you to go home. Not right now, but after this 'meeting' is over, 'cause your suspended and you can just go home, so the whole-"

"-thanks, I get it," ( Y/N ) smiled.

Mr. Wilson nodded. "Right. Anyway, then you're gonna look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, '( Y/N ), who is that girl I see staring straight back at me?'"

"You're quoting lyrics from Mulan," ( Y/N ) pointed out.

Mr. Wilson hummed in agreement. "Mhm. I am."

"You are,"

"Okay, ( Y/N ), all I'm saying is right now, I see a girl divided," Mr. Wilson said. "Is she there or is she there? Who knows. No one knows. I don't even know. I can't see. Where? And I know, fantasy's fun, fantasy's really fun. But right now, I need you to pull yourself together and join reality."

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Back in Visions, things weren't going great for Miles either. It was just his first day in it was full of stress. Might've just been in his head, but it felt like teachers were reminding him of it, even the one reading the book Great Expectations.

Just as the bell rang, Miles finally found his next class. A video showing the Alchemax lab was playing with the lights off. A couple of students took notice on his late arrival and smirked. He tried to bend down, keeping his head in his books, hoping the teacher wouldn't notice, but she did.

The teacher clicked on the remote, turning off the video with an annoyed expression. "Mr. Morales, roaming in the dark. You're late again."

"Einstein said time was relative, right? Maybe I'm not late, maybe you guys are early," Miles winced, only getting one laugh from a girl with short blonde hair, sitting a seat behind from the front row.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just so quiet," she told them.

Miles nodded before looking back at the teacher. "Would you like to keep standing there or do you wanna sit down?"

She played the video once again and Miles slowly walked towards the empty seat next to the girl.

"I liked your joke," she whispered.

"Really?"

The girl shrugged. "It wasn't funny, that's why I laughed. But it was smart, so I liked it."

"I don't think I've seen you-"

Before they could continue, the teacher walked between their seats, giving them the signal to keep quiet. They both turned back, staring back at the screen.

 They both turned back, staring back at the screen

had to add in mr. wilson from ms. marvel, cus who doesn't luv him?

also, thinking of making a book for when the marvels come out cus us and kamala
would be besties.

- see you soon, meg !