- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟳┊❛ 𝗥𝘂𝗻 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗚𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

After ( Y/N ) rushed over, the duo headed to the subway, riding to the spot where Miles got bitten. Miles explained everything that happened and she couldn't believe it. ( Y/N ) suggested telling her mom since she was in on the Spider-Man gig with Peter since day one.

In the end, Miles only wanted to tell his dad. Once they arrived at the spot, the train pulled away, making a clear entrance to the secret tunnel Aaron showed them.

Miles took a deep breath. "You're being crazy, Miles. You're being crazy."

"Hey. We'll go crazy together," ( Y/N ) put a hand on his shoulder with a light smile.

Miles returned the smile and they both got their phones out, ready to head in.

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

"Find the spider,"

Miles muttered under his breathe. The tunnel was much creepier without Aaron and the fact it was so dark. The duo walked down some steps, entering the room where Miles got bitten. While searching, the flashlight from Miles's phone hit a dead spider on the floor.

From behind, ( Y/N ) tilted her head. "It looks like a normal spider to me."

"It's, like, boring how normal this spider is," Miles added.

Miles sighed, bending down with a marker in one hand and his phone in the other. He slowly moved the marker towards the spider, but suddenly it started to glitch at soon as it came close. Miles jumped back along with ( Y/N ). The duo looked at each other with wide eyes before moving their lights.

Once again, the spider senses made him feel like everything was different. ( Y/N ) frowned in confusion, turning to her friend. "You okay, Miles?"

It was like he couldn't hear her, but it eventually stopped. Just as he went to answer while they were walking, it started happening again. Miles covered his ears, bending down, trying to block the noises out.

"Is this how spidey senses work?" He heard ( Y/N ) ask in a muffled voice.

LOOK OUT

From behind the glass, a large piece of metal came crashing through. Miles and ( Y/N ) ducked down, getting back up and hiding behind the concrete. They went to look up, seeing Spider-Man fighting the Green-Goblin. ( Y/N )'s never seen the Green-Goblin in person.

"Spider-Man?" Miles wondered.

"Uncle Peter," ( Y/N ) muttered, quickly covering her mouth.