- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟲┊❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿-𝗠𝗲𝗻 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Today was the day. With Aaron's new advice, Miles knew just who to practice the 'shoulder touch' on. He hoped this would turn out better than his new need for pants and the loud thoughts.

As he walked down the hall, he tried lifting his legs up and bending down in order to tie his shoe laces, but the short pants were making that difficult. That's not all, the loud thoughts were getting louder. He grabbed onto the straps of his backpack, looking around, hoping it was just someone else.

Just as he entered the main hall, he bumped into the one person he was hoping to meet again. "Oh, you okay?"

"What?" He lifted his arm, whipping sweat off his face.

Why am I so sweaty? he thought to himself.

The raised an eyebrow at him. "Why are you so sweaty?"

"It's a puberty thing," Miles's eyes widened, realizing what he said and quickly tried to think of a save. "I don't know why I just said that. I'm not going through puberty- I did, but I'm done. I'm a man... now."

"So you're like new here, right? We got that in common," Miles shrugged.

"Yeah. That's one thing," she replied.

"I'm Miles," he introduced himself with a short smile.

"I'm Gwe...." She trailed off, looking around the room before returning to Miles. "Gwanda."

Miles frowned in confusion. "Wait. Your name is Gwanda?"

"Yes. It's African," Gwanda explained. "No accent though, 'cause I was raised here."

Do the shoulder touch now before she walks away.

As Gwanda ranted on, Miles glanced down at her shoulder and slowly moved up his arm. It felt like he was in slow motion, not able to get out.

Gwanda smiled. "I'm Kidding, Wanda. No G. That's crazy."

Miles put the hand on her shoulder and a smirk formed on his features. "Hey."

"Okay, then. I'll see you around,"

"Oh, see you."

Now he would be able to try it on ( Y/N ) this Saturday, but things took a turn. Just as he was about to walk away, his fingers stuck onto her hair. He tried pulling on it, but for some reason his hand wouldn't let go, it was stuck like glue.