- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟰┊❛ 𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

🕧 september; one year later✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

It was finally the weekend, which meant Miles could come back from Visions. First thing he did was go straight to his room, flop down onto his bed and blast Hummingbird through his headphones. Sometimes it got hard there, but he'd always look back at his friends — and you know, he had Ganke there too.

Ever since the school year started, him and ( Y/N ) haven't hung out as much as they used to. He was worried. If you didn't remember, ( Y/N ) didn't have is... "friend making skill", as seen before. So he was just hoping to meet up with her sometime soon.

"Miles!" He could hear a muffled voice through his headphones. "Got a minute?"

Eventually, he opened his eyes as they drifted towards the partially opened door, seeing ( Y/N ) knocking on it with a light smile. Realizing this, Miles gasped as he whipped off his headphones and sat up.

Once Miles sat up on his bed, ( Y/N ) rushed over and embraced him in a much needed hug. A bit fluster by this, Miles's eyes widened as he slowly patted her on the back.

"Uh... how have you been?" The poor boy stuttered.

( Y/N )'s ears flushed red before letting go. "Uh, I've been okay... nice jersey."

"Thanks," Miles smiled. "You got taller."

"Oh, yeah. You did too!" ( Y/N ) chuckled before getting up.

Miles's eyes widened at the state of his messy room. He immediately shut a drawer full of childhood items, throwing a rhino toy out into the living room as ( Y/N ) went over to his desk. She noticed a figurines still in its package and smiled at it as Miles stood still at the door, frozen like a statue.

( Y/N ) held the box in one and and placed the other on her heart. "And it's still in the box. Man of my dreams."

At this comment, Miles down at the floor before looking back up at her with a smile. He remembers when they were younger and she gave him a whole speech about keeping items like those in the box.

"How you managed to sneak into my heart is no mystery," Miles smirked.

Looking around his room some more, ( Y/N ) spotted his sketchbook lying on his bed. Miles caught view of this and tried to grab it before she had the opportunity, but failed.

"These are good," ( Y/N ) complimented. "Most of mine are just fan art of Logan Ler... oh, hey! There's one of Aaron — miss that guy."

Miles grumbled a little as she cut off Logan Lerman, but winced as she got deeper into the pages. Once she got passed the sketches of Aaron and a few Spider-Man suit upgrade ideas, she saw a few of herself sitting at the edge of a rooftop with her legs dangling and her in a Camp Half-Blood shirt.

"Well, my favorite is me in the Camp Half-Blood shirt," ( Y/N ) spoke up after a long period of silence, handing Miles his book back. "Missed you too."

"Oh... I knew you'd like it, Wise Girl," Miles replied. "Totally.. what it was."

Ever since Miles called her that on the ride to May a year ago, the name kinda became their thing. He even got her Annabeth's necklace from the book, right down to the beads for her birthday back in July, which he noticed she had around her neck right now.

"And I was thinking..."

( Y/N ) watched as Miles turned invisible and could hear him heading towards the window. As the footsteps stopped she drifted towards the windowsill where Miles has both of his arms relaxing on each other and his chin resting on them with his suit on. "Wanna get out of here?"

"I mean- I would, but..."

Miles raised an eyebrow. "You just don't wanna throw up there again?"

"It was one time," ( Y/N ) snapped, remembering her newfound fear of heights. "You try being the one who has to hang onto you."

"You won't throw up this time — promise," Miles stated as he pulled down his mask.

( Y/N ) sighed. "Fine."

the percabeth energy is just

also, if anyone remember how the one mj scene in no way home + far from home didn't like flying around with peter, i tried referencing that.

oh, and... welcome back!!